Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ordered a new keyboard on amazon.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Got tired of my cheapo Walmart keyboard, it was too loud and was causing my hand to cramp. For $15, the new one has chiclet style keys that are quiet enough. No room for crumbs to get under the keyboard. Also has the volume keys that I want.
Dell-KB216-Dell-Wired-Keyboard.jpg

Very nice. I picked up my Vortex Pok3r a few weeks back. New keyboards make a world of difference.
Large 3072 BlackClear 1

It’s over for desktopcels

How come?
I’d imagine that all the peripherals required would muddle the experience. At the end of the day all I really need is a laptop. It requires no manual set up, its portable, and I don’t have to worry about buying or replacing any extra parts or products

I will treat myself with a new keyboard for Christmas

Clean and simple, I like it.

Got tired of my cheapo Walmart keyboard, it was too loud and was causing my hand to cramp. For $15, the new one has chiclet style keys that are quiet enough. No room for crumbs to get under the keyboard. Also has the volume keys that I want.
Dell-KB216-Dell-Wired-Keyboard.jpg
Looks good I have a brand new Razor mechanical keyboard I bought it a year ago but never uses it because it´s too fucking LOUD! I even tried to get one that wasn´t as loud as the others but all these mechanical keyboards just makes too much noise and I can´t focus on my game or listen to sounds when I know it will make sound every time a press a button.

No mechanical keyboard?

I’d imagine that all the peripherals required would muddle the experience. At the end of the day all I really need is a laptop. It requires no manual set up, its portable, and I don’t have to worry about buying or replacing any extra parts or products
If you get the right peripherals, I think it's much better. I have my desktop running through a 27 inch tv and I sit in a comfy leather computer chair. But laptops are more practical for sure.
No mechanical keyboard?
Looks good I have a brand new Razor mechanical keyboard I bought it a year ago but never uses it because it´s too fucking LOUD! I even tried to get one that wasn´t as loud as the others but all these mechanical keyboards just makes too much noise and I can´t focus on my game or listen to sounds when I know it will make sound every time a press a button.
Yeah, one of the reasons I got this one is because it will be quieter, and won't make my hand cramp as much.

I love my Razor mechanical keyboard! It's loud AF, but who cares, not that I have anyone around to complain lol
I still remember old computers in my school in 1990s - most of them had mechanical keyboards (I believe Cherry was the most popular one)

If you get the right peripherals, I think it's much better. I have my desktop running through a 27 inch tv and I sit in a comfy leather computer chair. But laptops are more practical for sure.
For what it’s worth, your set up sounds pretty cool

I have a Unicomp Model M

It is. I can't go back to anything smaller
I guess so I've always been one to look for versatility and practicality but I wouldn't mind emulating your set up if I had a desktop, bigger is certainly better in some instances

I guess so I've always been one to look for versatility and practicality but I wouldn't mind emulating your set up if I had a desktop, bigger is certainly better in some instances
Tbh, I didn't really have a choice. My monitor broke, and all I had was my TV. Certainly more convenient though. If I want to play XBOX, all I have to do is change the channel. Here's what it looks like
Desk

Tbh, I didn't really have a choice. My monitor broke, and all I had was my TV. Certainly more convenient though. If I want to play XBOX, all I have to do is change the channel. Here's what it looks like
View attachment 67609
That's a pretty good gaming set up for sure, I'll probably do that once I get the space