Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Orbiting beta cuck normie thought he had a chance

You're a diamond of a girl :feelskek:

Normies are pathetic

"I could've treated you like a proppa queen because you're a diamond of a girl"
The Cuck of the year award goes to this guy

1971C428 BED5 4A5D 872F B41AD8100595

clown make up whore, hope was troll ngl

Foids are so fucking pathetic, some autistic normie hits them up and instead of blocking him they show his ramblings to 37,000+ people. And then laugh when he gets upset. I hope this bitch gets her head chopped off like that other e-girl.

"I could've treated you like a proppa queen because you're a diamond of a girl"
The Cuck of the year award goes to this guy
@iKillCucks
Foids are so fucking pathetic, some autistic normie hits them up and instead of blocking him they show his ramblings to 37,000+ people. And then laugh when he gets upset. I hope this bitch gets her head chopped off like that other e-girl.
I hope all popular e-girls get killed. They're all horrible and manipulative people. They're fucking psychos.

I hope all popular e-girls get killed. They're all horrible and manipulative people. They're fucking psychos.
When did you come back? JFL I don’t understand how people become super fans of e-girls but it’s amusing to me.

When did you come back? JFL I don’t understand how people become super fans of e-girls but it’s amusing to me.
Come back? I've been on here daily, except for a couple days when I'm with family. But the gist is, I'm basically forced to go on here at ridiculous hours because my computer's out in the open. I'm going to start postmaxxing hardcore once I arrive in my dorm.