Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Orbiters Take Women So Seriously.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Two weeks ago I was with my friend we were sitting down and eating with a girl who was his friend and I stared at her for a little as a joke because he thought I had some interest for her when I made a joke about her earlier. When I stare at people, they usually just laugh it off A because I'm ugly and B because I can't be taken seriously with my face at all and have had people laugh at me hysterically when I just look to them casually. So I stop looking over at her and he comes over to me when I get back from the bathroom all like "You know that's kinda creepy right?" I was like yeah and I was laughing but he just looked me dead in the eyes. Like nigga, I wasn't legitimately creeping on her, we both know this. So he was comforting her and all that while I was just sitting there eating my food. He was clearly aware of the fact I was joking so him going overboard because some woman takes it seriously shows his lack of will and control. Long story short, I don't talk to him any more, but this truly shows how orbiters will get hellbent on making you seem shitty because you made a woman uncomfortable.

I know this is pretty much a water is wet post for many of you but thinking about it gets me pissed how he got so agitated over me having a little fun, shows you how retarded normies get when an incel does even the smallest things.

Fucking moralfag cucks like him should be fed to sharks

Jesus Christ cucks have such a slave mentaltiy it's aboslutely disgusting
they are lower than fucking cockroaches
i mean i respect cockroaches more than those moralfags

better incel than cuck

Jesus Christ cucks have such a slave mentaltiy it's aboslutely disgusting
they are lower than fucking cockroaches
i mean i respect cockroaches more than those moralfags

Men like that are why foids have so much power tbh. without them foids would be nothing and would have no power at all.

White knights deserve to be lynched

Men like that are why foids have so much power tbh. without them foids would be nothing and would have no power at all.
Unsurprisingly these men take up most of the north as well lmao

why the fuck were you even hanging out with this goon in the first place lmao?

why the fuck were you even hanging out with this goon in the first place lmao?
Was not aware of his worship for women, I was just trying to make a friend tbh

Was not aware of his worship for women, I was just trying to make a friend tbh

fair enough. id suggest keeping any potential friends at arms length as acquaintances until you find out they arent cucks.

Foids are basically the commanders of at least 5-10 orbiters at all time, seeing as most of them have at least 5 orbiters at one time.

It doesn't matter if you're the friend of the commanded or a complete stranger, when the commander wants you alienated/humiliated the mindless drone will try to alienate/humiliate you.

Foids are basically the commanders of at least 5-10 orbiters at all time, seeing as most of them have at least 5 orbiters at one time.

It doesn't matter if you're the friend of the commanded or a complete stranger, when the commander wants you alienated/humiliated the mindless drone will try to alienate/humiliate you.
You have the best posts, here's some gold stranger :soy:

Your friend is a white knight. I bet he paid for her food