Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Orange man bad delivers and bans tiktok on this sunday

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

"TikTok will be removed from US app stores from Sunday as Washington moves to implement executive orders from President Donald Trump that will also target WeChat, a Chinese social media app, according to a person briefed on the plans."

US zoomer whores and simps cry.

Some of us on here need this as too many of us go on there to give these bitches views and clicks that they don't deserve.

God I love this man!

Based, but very risky. This is definitely not going to be popular, and the left with jump on the occasion to call him authoritarian or something.

Though I guess the fact that he does it despite the risk this entails makes it all the more based.

Last edited:
I'm so glad this shit is getting banned. Trump deserves a nobel peace prize.
Some of us on here need this as too many of us go on there to give these bitches views and clicks that they don't deserve.
Tbh.

This is lifefuel. Very based. I am glad that this retarded app is finally getting banned.

Good orange man. Libtards get so triggered lifefuel tbh

Based, but very risky. This is definitely not going to be popular, and the left with jump on the occasion to call him authoritarian or something.

Though I guess the fact that he does it despite the risk this entails makes it all the more based.
the retards that are upset by this can't vote yet :feelskek:

Yes! Should be banned in Germany too but that's never gonna happen...
I hate this App so much.

giphy.gif

Brootal

Im agianst censorship but Ill let this slide since I wanna see egirls on suicide watch

Based orange man. he is now my least hated deep state connected billionaire.

Fuck yeah I hope this time the ban finally completes through and also he bans other shit like only fans

Based
Since our president is a little bitch for Trump he will try to do that here too, I hope.

I've never used it and don't care. Everything I've seen about that app is pure brain damage

"TikTok will be removed from US app stores from Sunday as Washington moves to implement executive orders from President Donald Trump that will also target WeChat, a Chinese social media app, according to a person briefed on the plans."

US zoomer whores and simps cry.

Nooooo, my chinese spyware
When is Based Trump banning ONLYFANS????
This is more important

Even though I don't like Trump, banning TikTok is based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back