Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Optus wants you to donate your mobile data to disadvantaged children

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
This is being pushed on the radio as well as on their site and everything, I think I've cracked the code.

A significant portion of women who won't even get their kids wifi are alcoholic drug addict single mothers who don't give a shit about them. Even if they do care but are just incredibly disadvantaged, their poverty will mean they are disproportionately likely to be low IQ and high time preference. Thus they will either not buy services from the company or be more likely than anyone else using its services to fail to pay their bills properly.

On the other hand, high-trust conscientious people who donate their data will still be buying it and be at no risk of not paying it because they couldn't put down their bong. The company makes money even more (and more reliably) at no cost to itself under the guise benevolently creating an opportunity for the exercising of its customer's generosity.

JFL at charity in 2019. Not only are you mostly donating to piece of shit degenerate subhumans who can't help themselves and their spawn (why did you breed cunt?), but you also feed money to Jewish oligopoly shareholders and parasitic NGOs whose directors grant themselves six figure salaries.

This is pure blackpill reality in action - genetic determinism, pyramid scheme society run by scammers. Real charity would be liquidating all of these degenerates and using the otherwise wasted wealth for a eugenics program to make poor people less retarded.

Last edited:
Charity is a scam.

I am disadvantaged

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back