Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Optional Gender Segregation?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I had this experimental idea about optional gender segregation. It would be similar to the Racist segregation towards black people in the past but it would be optional and in favor of both genders. The gender segregation would consist of three main establishment types Women, Men and both (maybe even trans establishments. The idea isn't completed yet) This would allow people who wish not to be near the opposite gender to do so in peace. I know that I currently dislike being in the same vicinity as women at times and something like this would help me. There would still be multi-genderal establishments that people who dont like being segregated can use making the segregation optional.

I would like to here the forums thoughts on this as it is still an idea in development and may not be a good idea at all. I am also aware that most governments are most likely not going to allow an idea like this into their system.

Gender segregation in schools, gyms and workplaces is a good idea. But making it optional defeats the point.

Gender segregation is schools, gyms and workplaces is a good idea. But making it optional defeats the point.
The point of it being optional is so sjw's dont go and ruin it

The point of it being optional is so sjw's dont go and ruin it
JFL there's nothing you can do about that. SJWs ruin everything

This is a terrible idea. All women would segregate themselves and only let Chad in.

If you want a non-cucked version of this it would be UBI (universal basic income) so you can withdraw from soyciety

This is a terrible idea. All women would segregate themselves and only let Chad in.
That's the thing. If they wanted chad they would have to go to a place that all males are allowed

That's the thing. If they wanted chad they would have to go to a place that all males are allowed
SJW cucks would give Chad a universal impregnation pass

I went to a gender segregated gym for a while. It actually had a female-only area and the general area where everybody was allowed, but foids almost never ventured out of their segregated area. I guess it shows how much they're interested in muscular guys.

SJW cucks would give Chad a universal impregnation pass
That would be against the law though. Bringing a man into a women's establishment. The cunts would fight over him causing a fuss. Then kick him out as a "if I cant have him no one can" greedy attitude

That would be against the law though. Bringing a man into a women's establishment. The cunts would fight over him causing a fuss. Then kick him out as a "if I cant have him no one can" greedy attitude
Foids would keep it a secret, the same as how jbs keep it a secret when chad breaks the law and fucks them

Foids would keep it a secret, the same as how jbs keep it a secret when chad breaks the law and fucks them
That doesnt account for them fighting over him

We already try this. We have men's golf clubs and social clubs. Women's screenings of Wonder Woman, and et cetera. What happens is, people complain that the segregation is sexist. But only when the men do it. It's the men who are wrong for not letting women in the golf clubs and the Boy Scouts.

We already try this. We have men's golf clubs and social clubs. Women's screenings of Wonder Woman, and et cetera. What happens is, people complain that the segregation is sexist. But only when the men do it. It's the men who are wrong for not letting women in the golf clubs and the Boy Scouts.
There would be the same establishments that would allow all as a different building for this issue

There would be the same establishments that would allow all as a different building for this issue

There are clubs for all genders too, that's not the problem. They don't like that there's a men's only option at all.