Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Opps!

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Tag a user that you cant acces to his profile, and ask why he hides it

Only a high inhibition faggot would hide their profile. What do you have to hide on an incel forum

I'd like to know myself but not low inhibition enough to call anyone out, I can think of 3 users in particular tbh

Last edited:
Anybody who does that is a cuck

i dont hide my profile as i dont see what the point is

I regret everything I've ever said. I don't want anyone to see that I've never contributed anything of value. I would pay Serge money to delete all my posts.

Has happened to me before, don't remember who it was, but it's gay tbh.Why would you do it ? What do you have to hide on a fucking incel forum?

It annoys me because there are some users i like, and would want to see their threads, but i can't acess their account. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It annoys me because there are some users i like, and would want to see their threads, but i can't acess their account. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
You can use the advanced search function to see threads even if the user is private.

@Eskimocel explain yourself cuck

@Nothingness why man? Sometimes i want to read your threads but cant.

Users who hid their profile obviously could be larping faggots.

@Eskimocel
@Jazavac
@DeformAspergerCel

jfl at hiding yourselves, cucks