Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Opportunity to serve the rw incel political movement in a leadership position!

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★★★
IPFnewlogo

Position/job title: Operations Manager

Reports to: Commanding officer of the IPF and, at other times, Chief of staff of the IPF

Starting rank: Staff Sergeant (Grade E-6)

Highest possible promotable rank: Sergeant Major (Grade E-9)

Minimum educational requirements: high school graduate, though some college is preferred

Desired educational requirements: Four-year university undergraduate degree

Expected weekly time commitment: Approximately 8-12 hours a week, though variable

Position description:
The Operations Manager serves a vital administrative, leadership and staff support role within the larger organizational framework of the IPF/IBM. This position requires a high level of flexibility both as measured in personal time available to commit to performing essential job responsibilities as well as an adaptability in order to successfully complete a variety of versatile assignments. The Operations Manager is primarily responsible for directly managing major strategic projects as may be delegated by the commanding officer and occasionally the chief of staff. These may include but are not limited to those which pertain to superintending the recruitment and retention efforts on behalf the organization, managing our YouTube channel, Twitter account, discord servers and a variety of other online venues which the movement uses to disseminate its message, collaborating closely with the commanding officer to formulate strategic plans in furtherance of elevating our profile within the larger incelosphere and directly overseeing the implementation of propaganda efforts online. Additionally, the Operations Manager will be required to attend a weekly staff briefing and present updates regarding areas that fall under the scope of his multifaceted responsibilities. The successful applicant will possess outstanding written communication skills as well as good verbal skills, will be able to work independently with minimal guidance or oversight, complete projects as assigned within stipulated time perimeters, be willing and able to implement orders from either the commanding officer or the chief of staff and be able to directly manage middle and lower echelon staff personnel when they fall under the purview of his administrative authority.

How to apply: Please take time to properly acquaint yourself with the requirements and expectations of this position prior to initiating the application process as only qualified candidates will be seriously considered. If you believe that you are at least minimally qualified to serve as the Operations Manager and would like to be considered for this position, please PM CPT Darth Aurelius via the International Brotherhood of Men's forum internal messaging system and provide at least a two-paragraph response to the question, “Why would you be the ideal candidate for the Operations Manager position on the basis of the skills, experience, education, expertise and other qualities that you possess and which materially relate to the requirements of the position?”. There will be a virtual interview conducted by the commanding officer and the chief of staff via the voice chat feature in our Element server for those interested soldiers who meet the necessary conditions for consideration.

Deadline Application: This position will be considered open until such time as it has been filled though priority consideration will be given to those who apply first in time.

Any interested and qualified candidates can submit their applications to me via PM in our forums or, if must needs be, here as well.

Make a brochure for the interested from us.
I think I remember back when you had a green shahada avi.

Make a brochure for the interested from us.
I think I remember back when you had a green shahada avi.
I appreciate the interest comrade but everything you could possible ever want to know about our movement can be found by visiting our website, the link to which you will find in my signature line. We have a political platform, a highly structured hierarchical and meritocratic organization, forums and a large group of highly dedicated comrades who are working towards bringing about a legal, legitimate real world incel political movement to vindicate the grievances which we all suffer and experience.

Why is the IPF so militarized?

:feelskek:
The IPF serves as the elite vanguard of the Incel Liberation Movement and its mandate is to provide physical security and safety to involuntarily celibate men as they seek to congregate in public places and spaces in furtherance of their constitutionally guaranteed right to assemble. The IPF is a law abiding organization and we respect and obey the letter and the spirit of the law at all times.
FYI in Europe bachelor degrees are generally 3 years

:worryfeels:
Please join our forums and apply via PM therein.

i once posted an offensive picture of muhammad and you threatened to have me beheaded. does that preclude me from applying?

i once posted an offensive picture of muhammad and you threatened to have me beheaded. does that preclude me from applying?
No it does not preclude you from applying. We need to set aside whatever religious, ideological, racial, national or other demographic differences that may exits between and amongst us and embrace the solidarity of our shared experiences of incel men. I can't reasonably or fairly hold it against you that you happen to disapprove of my own religious convictions since they are a personal choice and have no bearing on my service to the movement. If you are genuinely interested in this high ranking position and think you meet the essential prerequisite qualifications then I would encourage you to join our forums and submit your two paragraph application there via PM.

The job has recently been vacated by a person of decapitation. Inshalla

The job has recently been vacated by a person of decapitation. Inshalla
The jury is still out on the former incumbent of this position but I am beginning to suspect that he has renounced his loyalty to the IPF and disavowed his commitment to his comrades in arms. If he has indeed betrayed us, I will be on the next flight from JFK to Heathrow and will hunt him down like the treasonous scum that he is, though we shall await conclusive proof before we mobilize any IPF Einsatzgruppen forces.

The jury is still out on the former incumbent of this position but I am beginning to suspect that he has renounced his loyalty to the IPF and disavowed his commitment to his comrades in arms. If he has indeed betrayed us, I will be on the next flight from JFK to Heathrow and will hunt him down like the treasonous scum that he is, though we shall await conclusive proof before we mobilize any IPF Einsatzgruppen forces.
Brutal, it's not like online jobs are so easy to find either! Especially not incel friendly ones...

Brutal, it's not like online jobs are so easy to find either! Especially not incel friendly ones...
Indeed comrade and I think this is an amazing opportunity for anyone with the time, skill set and general aptitude to better serve the cause of incel rights and to advance rapidly to the very top of the hierarchy of the most important rw political organization for incel men. I still hope that Kevin is merely indisposed by the exigencies of life but the more time that goes by without any contact from him, the more this begins to seem as though he has willingly betrayed his brothers in arms and that the penalty should be death.

Indeed comrade and I think this is an amazing opportunity for anyone with the time, skill set and general aptitude to better serve the cause of incel rights and to advance rapidly to the very top of the hierarchy of the most important rw political organization for incel men. I still hope that Kevin is merely indisposed by the exigencies of life but the more time that goes by without any contact from him, the more this begins to seem as though he has willingly betrayed his brothers in arms and that the penalty should be death.
You Sir, are obviously not a Texthaver! (Therefore an truecel)

Wtf is up with fuckers that cannot send a simple fucking message?

Unless, as you say, he's a ukcel... He might be in jail for daring to have some bullocks?

The IPF serves as the elite vanguard of the Incel Liberation Movement and its mandate is to provide physical security and safety to involuntarily celibate men as they seek to congregate in public places and spaces in furtherance of their constitutionally guaranteed right to assemble. The IPF is a law abiding organization and we respect and obey the letter and the spirit of the law at all times.
I wasn't meaning to imply you were somehow unlawful. I was just curious. Do incels really need physical security tho?

I wasn't meaning to imply you were somehow unlawful. I was just curious. Do incels really need physical security tho?
I think it's supposed to serve as a symbolic gesture than actually needing security, like "we are meant to be taken seriously and not messing around here"

I think it's supposed to serve as a symbolic gesture than actually needing security, like "we are meant to be taken seriously and not messing around here"
Wouldn't all the unnecessary military ranks and bravado have the opposite effect? I for one think it's kinda silly. And if an organization is doing silly stuff, are they really that serious?
:feelsahh:

Might as well ask here. How is the IPF rw when it supports lw policies like banning online dating apps and $30k gibs for confirmed incels?

Wouldn't all the unnecessary military ranks and bravado have the opposite effect? I for one think it's kinda silly. And if an organization is doing silly stuff, are they really that serious?

:feelsahh:
The ranks are probably to keep order, although they could have called it something else if they didn't really mean a military force, I'm not sure

You never replied to the post I made explicitly for you and that below average joe faggot wherein I actually took the time to elucidate precisely why we in the IPF cannot possibly be complicit with law enforcement from a technical legal standpoint. I recorded a 12 minute audio file which I hope you at least had the decency to listen to though I am still awaiting your response to the many points I made therein.

The ranks are probably to keep order, although they could have called it something else if they didn't really mean a military force, I'm not sure
If you join our forums then you will be able to have a much better and more informed understanding of why we do what we do and why I have structured the organization in the manner in which I have. I will briefly say that the ranks are in furtherance of maintaining good order and discipline, serve to reinforce our commitment to a meritocratic policy of personal advancement and remind our comrades that we are essentially a paramilitary unit that is dedicated to providing security and protection to our comrades once we begin to organize rw political demonstrations and actual rallies.

Might as well ask here. How is the IPF rw when it supports lw policies like banning online dating apps and $30k gibs for confirmed incels?
If you take the time to read the political platform which I wrote myself you will see that I struck a careful balance between accommodating the needs and desires of our incel brothers in arms and yet not disenfranchising normies by transgressing to severely upon their sensibilities. We have to be realistic and pragmatic, as all politics are a matter of expediency but at the same time we also need to constructively advance the interests of those disillusioned comrades by implementing a program that will ameliorate their particularized grievances. This isn't easy but I have done my level best and would appreciate the support of this community.

the forum design is pretty impressive honestly. Very pleasing to the eyes too.

View attachment 1185245

Position/job title: Operations Manager

Reports to: Commanding officer of the IPF and, at other times, Chief of staff of the IPF

Starting rank: Staff Sergeant (Grade E-6)

Highest possible promotable rank: Sergeant Major (Grade E-9)

Minimum educational requirements: high school graduate, though some college is preferred

Desired educational requirements: Four-year university undergraduate degree

Expected weekly time commitment: Approximately 8-12 hours a week, though variable

Position description:
The Operations Manager serves a vital administrative, leadership and staff support role within the larger organizational framework of the IPF/IBM. This position requires a high level of flexibility both as measured in personal time available to commit to performing essential job responsibilities as well as an adaptability in order to successfully complete a variety of versatile assignments. The Operations Manager is primarily responsible for directly managing major strategic projects as may be delegated by the commanding officer and occasionally the chief of staff. These may include but are not limited to those which pertain to superintending the recruitment and retention efforts on behalf the organization, managing our YouTube channel, Twitter account, discord servers and a variety of other online venues which the movement uses to disseminate its message, collaborating closely with the commanding officer to formulate strategic plans in furtherance of elevating our profile within the larger incelosphere and directly overseeing the implementation of propaganda efforts online. Additionally, the Operations Manager will be required to attend a weekly staff briefing and present updates regarding areas that fall under the scope of his multifaceted responsibilities. The successful applicant will possess outstanding written communication skills as well as good verbal skills, will be able to work independently with minimal guidance or oversight, complete projects as assigned within stipulated time perimeters, be willing and able to implement orders from either the commanding officer or the chief of staff and be able to directly manage middle and lower echelon staff personnel when they fall under the purview of his administrative authority.

How to apply: Please take time to properly acquaint yourself with the requirements and expectations of this position prior to initiating the application process as only qualified candidates will be seriously considered. If you believe that you are at least minimally qualified to serve as the Operations Manager and would like to be considered for this position, please PM CPT Darth Aurelius via the International Brotherhood of Men's forum internal messaging system and provide at least a two-paragraph response to the question, “Why would you be the ideal candidate for the Operations Manager position on the basis of the skills, experience, education, expertise and other qualities that you possess and which materially relate to the requirements of the position?”. There will be a virtual interview conducted by the commanding officer and the chief of staff via the voice chat feature in our Element server for those interested soldiers who meet the necessary conditions for consideration.

Deadline Application: This position will be considered open until such time as it has been filled though priority consideration will be given to those who apply first in time.
Cope

the forum design is pretty impressive honestly. Very pleasing to the eyes too.
Thank you comrade. My technical services supervisor and our chief of staff both put a great deal of time and effort towards the creation of the ideal forum layout both aesthetically and functionally. We believe we have the most superior forums in the entire incelosphere which is why it is such a travesty that so few of the brocels here will join us. Please consider supporting our cause and participating in our many excellent discussions within our own forums.

It's ok there is no space in prisons in UK you'll be out in no time.

Fuck off racist
You will never touching a vagina :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :blackpill:
I will personally put you and your entire extended family in a cattle car and then ship you all off to Auschwitz once we in the IPF reopen it and welcome all the jews back to the shower facilities. I will also pour Zyklon B all over you and your filthy jew brethren.

I will personally put you and your entire extended family in a cattle car and then ship you all off to Auschwitz once we in the IPF reopen it and welcome all the jews back to the shower facilities. I will also pour Zyklon B all over you and your filthy jew brethren.
Cope

It's ok there is no space in prisons in UK you'll be out in no time.
I wasn't talking about myself but rather the previous incumbent to the position of operations manager. And I now suspect that he probably suffered a catastrophic injury due to some sort of accident.

Here is what I will wear when I show up with my Einsatztruppen to your local synagogue and implement special treatment for you jew scum:

Siegheil2

Man's got that militia autism

Thank you comrade. My technical services supervisor and our chief of staff both put a great deal of time and effort towards the creation of the ideal forum layout both aesthetically and functionally. We believe we have the most superior forums in the entire incelosphere which is why it is such a travesty that so few of the brocels here will join us. Please consider supporting our cause and participating in our many excellent discussions within our own forums.
Ive already registered all I need is to verify through my email. :yes:

Ive already registered all I need is to verify through my email. :yes:
Thank you comrade. We really appreciate your support and I will look forward to seeing you around our forums in the near future.

They don't let autists in the SS you jew cunt faggot. Also, I am as charismamaxxed as Hitler himself; listen to my many speeches on our YT channel and you will see that I speech mog about 99.99% of even normies.

They don't let autists in the SS you jew cunt faggot. Also, I am as charismamaxxed as Hitler himself; listen to my many speeches on our YT channel and you will see that I speech mog about 99.99% of even normies.
I don’t give a fuck I want communism
My Bolshevik hordes will annihilate you
IMG 0674

Mossad is on the way :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
I will slaughter them all with my trusted Soviet made AK-47 just as my glorious ancestors slaughters the jews in Sobibor with their canisters of Zyklon-B.

No it does not preclude you from applying. We need to set aside whatever religious, ideological, racial, national or other demographic differences that may exits between and amongst us and embrace the solidarity of our shared experiences of incel men. I can't reasonably or fairly hold it against you that you happen to disapprove of my own religious convictions since they are a personal choice and have no bearing on my service to the movement. If you are genuinely interested in this high ranking position and think you meet the essential prerequisite qualifications then I would encourage you to join our forums and submit your two paragraph application there via PM.

Here is what I will wear when I show up with my Einsatztruppen to your local synagogue and implement special treatment for you jew scum:

View attachment 1186367
Way to go with immediately contradicting yourself afterwards. How can you expect any “incel solidarity” when you espouse such clear /pol/ tier rhetoric? You will only make the general public hold an even more negative image of incels, with your cringey larping.

You try too hard with your prose too, only makes you come off even more like a cult of personality that is too self obsessed.

Way to go with immediately contradicting yourself afterwards. How can you expect any “incel solidarity” when you espouse such clear /pol/ tier rhetoric? You will only make the general public hold an even more negative image of incels, with your cringey larping.
You have no standing to impugn my motives or my methods. I have been dedicated to the cause of incel rights ever since I first joined these forums nearly 6 long years ago. I have single handedly organized the first rw movement which consists of incels, fights to vindicate the rights of incels and is led by my fellow incels and I. We have a website, forums, a 5 point political platform which I wrote myself and a presence across various diverse online venues. As for my rhetoric, I chose my words very carefully and everything I do and everything I say is in furtherance of my penultimate objective of increasing our membership by elevating our profile here and elsewhere. I don't expect the average forum user here to fully apprehend the Machiavellian brilliance of my plans as they don't possess the capacity to do so. What matters is that the ends always justify the means for me, as they do for anyone who understands that politics are expedient by necessity.

You have no standing to impugn my motives or my methods. I have been dedicated to the cause of incel rights ever since I first joined these forums nearly 6 long years ago. I have single handedly organized the first rw movement which consists of incels, fights to vindicate the rights of incels and is led by my fellow incels and I. We have a website, forums, a 5 point political platform which I wrote myself and a presence across various diverse online venues. As for my rhetoric, I chose my words very carefully and everything I do and everything I say is in furtherance of my penultimate objective of increasing our membership by elevating our profile here and elsewhere. I don't expect the average forum user here to fully apprehend the Machiavellian brilliance of my plans as they don't possess the capacity to do so. What matters is that the ends always justify the means for me, as they do for anyone who understands that politics are expedient by necessity.
> I have single handedly organized the first rw movement which consists of incels, fights to vindicate the rights of incels and is led by my fellow incels and I. We have a website, forums, a 5 point political platform which I wrote myself and a presence across various diverse online venues.

And as I said, your entire “allegiance” and political motive falls apart when you show a clear dogmatic stance, and your underlying prejudice shows against any incel, that doesn’t fit your /pol/ racial caste criteria. From the very start that is, if this is the only “political movement” of “incel rights” that has spawned from this site, then it doesn’t seem to look so good for incels. What you call an incel political allegiance, I call an amalgamation of reactionary nazi politics under the guise of furthering men’s rights.

> I chose my words very carefully and everything I do and everything I say is in furtherance of my penultimate objective of increasing our membership by elevating our profile here and elsewhere.

Well then, if that’s the case then it only affirms what I said above. I don’t understand why so many users here ascribe to nazi identity politics as incels. Its a direct contradiction thinking you’re the master race, but can’t even attract a woman. A self imposed delusion to feel like you’re better than the rest of the users here perhaps? What’ll really happen is, you’d be only sowing further division by appealing to these types here, while you’ll be met with hostility with others who don’t subscribe to such white nationalist beliefs.

> I don't expect the average forum user here to fully apprehend the Machiavellian brilliance of my plans as they don't possess the capacity to do so.

This was what I meant, you’re trying too hard pal.

Last edited:
> I have single handedly organized the first rw movement which consists of incels, fights to vindicate the rights of incels and is led by my fellow incels and I. We have a website, forums, a 5 point political platform which I wrote myself and a presence across various diverse online venues.

And as I said, your entire “allegiance” and political motive falls apart when you show a clear dogmatic stance, and your underlying prejudice shows against any incel, that doesn’t fit your /pol/ racial caste criteria. From the very start that is, if this is the only “political movement” of “incel rights” that has spawned from this site, then it doesn’t seem to look so good for incels. What you call an incel political allegiance, I call an amalgamation of reactionary nazi politics under the guise of furthering men’s rights.
I have explained this before both here, in my many speeches that have been featured on YT, Rumble our forums and elsewhere and in my many discussions with my own soldiers in the IPF but I will merely say that you and too many others merely focus on the differences that exist between Nazism, Wahhabism, Marxism and any other ideology, theology or cosmology and you fail to assimilate the pattern. The common denominator is that all of these world views promote and enhance the status of men through the imposition and enforcement of patriarchy. Yes, each has their own systemic flaws but don't make the good the enemy of the best. I am not trying to have it both ways, merely using historical anecdote to elucidate our own aspirations.
> I chose my words very carefully and everything I do and everything I say is in furtherance of my penultimate objective of increasing our membership by elevating our profile here and elsewhere.

Well then, if that’s the case then it only affirms what I said above. I don’t understand why so many users here ascribe to nazi identity politics as incels. Its a direct contradiction thinking you’re the master race, but can’t even attract a woman. A self imposed delusion to feel like you’re better than the rest of the users here perhaps? What’ll really happen is, you’d be only sowing further division by appealing to these types here, while you’ll be met with hostility with others who don’t subscribe to such white nationalist beliefs.
As explained above, there is always an exclusionary dynamic to any movement; a friend to all is a friend to none. The jews are the source of most of our problems and are just as invidious, nefarious, self obsessed and devious as any Nazi propaganda would have anyone believe.
> I don't expect the average forum user here to fully apprehend the Machiavellian brilliance of my plans as they don't possess the capacity to do so.

This was what I meant, you’re trying too hard pal.
I need to try this hard, else face insinuations of either being a fed, larpmaxxing, edgelordmaxxing or otherwise being disingenuous.