Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based OPIOIDS ARE THE BEST COPE

Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
I am a little drunk right now and i have just realize that alcohol is bullshit. Opioids are the fucking best, there are better than sex, better than foids, better than everything!!!
¡I want opioids so hard! I cant feel the pleasure of a relationship and the true love, but i can still feel the fucking opioids. I am in love with them. I fucking love it, but i can´t get it cause i am so fucking isolated from society and i have 0 contacts to get them. Fuck!!!!!

Eat opioids bro. I always wanted to try marijuana but same as you i have zero contacts, i have no idea where to buy.

Nigga is just called heroin :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Moneymaxxing and heroinmaxx

Nigga is just called heroin :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
HAHA, i ahve never tried heroin really. The only opioid i only tried was tramadol, and it was awesome. I cant even imagine how oxi or heroin or morphine feels like...

Hmm. I'm too pussy to do them tbh

Eat opioids bro. I always wanted to try marijuana but same as you i have zero contacts, i have no idea where to buy.
I have considered buying opioids on the deep web to obtain that feeling of love and affection I need, but deep down, I believe the best option would be to find someone who truly loves you and whom you genuinely love in return, although that may be more difficult to find.

Just do heroin theory.

Its impossible to find even on the darknet. I took oxycodone once years ago in high school back when it was just a common thing. I was also prescribed tramadol for chronic pain due to an injury. Tramadol isnt 1/100,000,000,000,000th the amount of pleasure you get from oxycodone. You will never try it though unless you know some older person who was prescribed it back when they gave it to everyone. It isnt around anymore.

Stay away from (((drugs))) anyway. They are a jewish ploy to destroy your life.
I drunk alcohol tonight and realized it's fucking garbage. Opioids, on the other hand, are heaven.

I don't care where the hell it comes from, they are the closest thing to love and affection that anyone can ever experience, maybe even better than sex and romantic love, I don't know.

Swiped some of my moms trams one weekend and felt AMAZING. Nothing since, has compared to the amount of comfort and happiness I experienced then.

I only smoke weed

Swiped some of my moms trams one weekend and felt AMAZING. Nothing since, has compared to the amount of comfort and happiness I experienced then.
Yeah, i know that feeling.

If I can't get love, at least I want opioids. They are heaven.

@The Enforcer
Indeed. It does depend heavily on what opiate you take and yourself ofc. Opiates imo are only beaten out by meth. But some people dont like uppers. Heroin is my lover.

They give tramadol to dying animals here. Easiest way to obtain them really. The owners never want the pills after a euthanisation. It's a sad reminder for many of them.

They give tramadol to dying animals here. Easiest way to obtain them really. The owners never want the pills after a euthanisation. It's a sad reminder for many of them.

I had heroin couple of times and both experiences were shit. I vomitted heaps and then fell into a deep sleep

It has literally never been easier to obtain illegal drugs. Buying opioids online is also much safer than the street because the "products" with the best reviews are less likely to be laced with shit like fentanyl, especially if you get it shipped across the ocean (closer to the source).

I had heroin couple of times and both experiences were shit. I vomitted heaps and then fell into a deep sleep
Quite common among some newer users tbh. It should be a sign. Keep away from it really. Drugs, or atleast some drugs, are not for everyone. They work for me. So I take them. Heroin is quite a heavy one.

especially if you get it shipped across the ocean (closer to the source).
Where do you think all the other shit comes from? It's not about being closer to the source. It's about the network. Chances are most of it goes through the same pipelines anyway and they have someone else on the other side to pick up what's asked of after it goes through its first overseas cut. Then they decide what to do with it through their network.

Where do you think all the other shit comes from? It's not about being closer to the source. It's about the network. Chances are most of it goes through the same pipelines anyway and they have someone else on the other side to pick up what's asked of after it goes through its first overseas cut. Then they decide what to do with it through their network.
For me,

Turkey or Afghanistan -> Germany -> USA (where I live). Street substances in America usually come up through Mexico from Middle America which is ALL laced garbage. I don't actively use heroin, but if I wanted any good stuff I would ideally buy it from across the ocean.

But yeah, you're right. You should always test the substance anyway just to be safe.

For me,

Turkey or Afghanistan -> Germany -> USA (where I live). Street substances in America usually come up through Mexico from Middle America which is ALL laced garbage. I don't actively use heroin, but if I wanted any good stuff I would ideally buy it from across the ocean.

But yeah, you're right. You should always test the substance anyway just to be safe.
They're all 'sources' though. hell if you had opium poppies in your back yard. That's a source. Albeit a shit one. I know what you mean. But it's not going to be that clean. I dont actually have any experience with online drug stuff tbh. But I see no way nor reason for these startups to not be using already established routes. They don't have much control.

Their sellers aren't kingpins. They just have product, and they sell it. I've never heard of any of them shipping the kilos upon kilos to tons that the people in the real know do. You're getting it all from the same source. The only difference may just be how much it's been cut before it hits a street block. An online vendor would definitely pick up a larger amount in bulk, at a better price for themselves to then distribute themselves. And that is the difference. They may not cut it as much. But it almost certainly will always originate from the same sources with certain drugs. Otherwise the markets that dominate would have nothing to go on. We'd just make it everywhere and anywhere as we all do with weed.

But I see no way nor reason for these startups to not be using already established routes. They don't have much control.

Their sellers aren't kingpins. They just have product, and they sell it. I've never heard of any of them shipping the kilos upon kilos to tons that the people in the real know do. You're getting it all from the same source. The only difference may just be how much it's been cut before it hits a street block. An online vendor would definitely pick up a larger amount in bulk, at a better price for themselves to then distribute themselves. And that is the difference. They may not cut it as much. But it almost certainly will always originate from the same sources with certain drugs. Otherwise the markets that dominate would have nothing to go on. We'd just make it everywhere and anywhere as we all do with weed.
No, you're right that it all comes from the same sources and distributions. The online vendors are 'working' independently and don't belong to any type of drug trafficking group.

When I talked about the vendors shipping the product across the ocean, I wasn't referring to the shipping techniques that traffickers and cartels use, I just meant like the vendor individually sends a package through an international mail company such as FedEx and it gets put on one of their planes.

Again, I don't really use these drugs that I'm talking about, but if I were to, I would order it online for convenience and to avoid the garbage on the street in my local area. Some areas of the world have absolutely terrible drugs while others have quality ones. If you live in an area with bad local drugs, it would be smart to instead buy it from an independent seller that has access to quality stuff.

No, you're right that it all comes from the same sources and distributions. The online vendors are 'working' independently and don't belong to any type of drug trafficking group.

When I talked about the vendors shipping the product across the ocean, I wasn't referring to the shipping techniques that traffickers and cartels use, I just meant like the vendor individually sends a package through an international mail company such as FedEx and it gets put on one of their planes.

Again, I don't really use these drugs that I'm talking about, but if I were to, I would order it online for convenience and to avoid the garbage on the street in my local area. Some areas of the world have absolutely terrible drugs while others have quality ones. If you live in an area with bad local drugs, it would be smart to instead buy it from an independent seller that has access to quality stuff.
When you're on that type of market. I can't advise further. I couldnt buy online if I even wanted too. I dont bother to look anything up about it either so fuck knows if they do anything too it. But from what I have seen. Most of the people doing this wouldn't likely have many means to cut much. But also likely wouldnt have the means to get before a lot of cuts. I hear theres a reputation thing on some sites and that escrow stuff so maybe thats how some manage to improve their service. But certainly I can imagine them being better than street level drugs. Street level drugs are often fucking trash. Not to mention it being a shit profession to even sell them anyway.

a little indica is all i need

I am a little drunk right now and i have just realize that alcohol is bullshit. Opioids are the fucking best, there are better than sex, better than foids, better than everything!!!
¡I want opioids so hard! I cant feel the pleasure of a relationship and the true love, but i can still feel the fucking opioids. I am in love with them. I fucking love it, but i can´t get it cause i am so fucking isolated from society and i have 0 contacts to get them. Fuck!!!!!
Drugs are the best until you start withdrawal symptoms

Then you get fucked

Maybe if all the normies and foids are addicted to drugs they wouldn't screw with incels.
The based thing about drugs and alcohol is that normie and foids disable themselves by taking it.

Last edited:
ITS NOT FAIR. I WANT OPIODS, COCAINE, AND TO FUCK WHORES THEN THROW THEM OFF A CLIFF

I have never taken opoids, but I would love to try them.
My suicide plans with opioids, a golden shot and goodbye world.

I’ll take whatever I can to cope with this shit

Once I start money maxing I’m gonna Xanax and cocainemaxx

I'm growing some opium poppies rn. Unfortunately I overwatered them a bit so I hope they bounce back

Isn't that what MJ overdosed on? jfl
No idea. Hopefully. Then I can say that i mog MJ. Imagine dying from tramadol. Pussy.

Tramadol is a shit high and will cause seizures easily if you take too much.
Mfw able to exceed the usual seizure dose because already opiate addict :feelsthink:

Does it work great against depression?

Tramadol isnt really an opiate. They dont understand how it works exactly but it’s believed to be some kind of serotonin antagonist. If you were withdrawing from depressants id imagine the seizure threshold would be far lower.
Never get any ill effects from it no matter the amounts ive taken tbh. Would be nicer if they made it stronger. Why take 5 if you could just take 1

Just be careful not to take an absurd amount.
Why? There's no downside really jfl
Have you ever used gabapentin? I enjoyed the FUCK out of that drug until I switched to a streetshitter doctor who cut my script. Id say it was better than heroin imo.
Not that im aware of no.
I was thinking of going to a shrink to get it, but big daddy said no more off label prescriptions. THANK YOU DEAR BURGERLAND
Over for scriptcels. Thank god for the black market

I got some shit off the darknet, pure curry made gabapentin and it had to be fake. Plus when I stopped using it I had the absolute worst panic attacks. Thank god they went away after a year but I still cant touch caffeine or chocolate.

The POS government should just give us what we want. They just feed crime by restricting it.
mfw never tried internet shit tbh. And ngl. Should just give us what we need. Imagine restricting it and turning people into criminals by virtue of being a stingy cunt

I always get a splitting headache if I take it once. If I take it a few days in a row, I dont have that problem. I only have 5 pills left from a few years ago. I had a refill but my stupid lazy ass never filled it so it expired.

Im saving the 5 for if I ever ascend, so I can fuck a foid for hours without cooming. I can coom jacking off on opiates but tramadol ill be beating my meat for hours until im exhausted and give up.
I guess atleast I dont have to worry about all that. Its over

I always get a splitting headache if I take it once. If I take it a few days in a row, I dont have that problem. I only have 5 pills left from a few years ago. I had a refill but my stupid lazy ass never filled it so it expired.

Im saving the 5 for if I ever ascend, so I can fuck a foid for hours without cooming. I can coom jacking off on opiates but tramadol ill be beating my meat for hours until im exhausted and give up.
I experienced the same thing when I took Zoloft. It seems that SSRIs (including tramadol, as it has both opioid and serotonin reuptake effects) significantly delay ejaculation as a side effect. In fact, it is such a common side effect that they are prescribed for premature ejaculation.

30MG of Oxycodone still to this very day is the best high I have ever experienced from a drug.

It's expensive though.

Its impossible to find even on the darknet.

Stay away from (((drugs))) anyway. They are a jewish ploy to destroy your life.
Yeah, especially in the U.S.A. It's almost all presses that can kill you.

stop doing drugs. take a walk in nature

Sex is the best drug, i’d rather spend money on steroids, inject it, and fuck a prostie.

Sex is the best drug, i’d rather spend money on steroids, inject it, and fuck a prostie.
You would want stimulants for that.

Edge for hours.

drinking on opiates is dangerous brother, it can cause breathing depression (stop breathing) and you can die

Ah yes opoids. In video games I do them every once in a while. It's a good cope but only in video games of course.