Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opioid cope

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I feel like I should start using opioids recreationally. I took some codeine when I had a very painful hemorrhoid and it felt pretty good but it was weak and didn't last long. Maybe I should just take the dive and get into the stronger stuff. Maybe if I get far enough I can pull a Heath Ledger.

Drugs are a waste of time and money.

You gonna do coke or heroin

Berdea said:
Drugs are a waste of time and money.

Yeah, because I have better things to spend my time and money on, right?

theson said:
Yeah, because I have better things to spend my time and money on, right?

You could. Why toss away what little life you have on a bunch of degenerate trash like drugs.
All junkies ought to just overdose and die.

Berdea said:
All junkies ought to just overdose and die.
That's the plan you stupid idiot. I don't want to live anymore. The "life" I have consists of nothing but working and drinking the weekends away. I'm sick of it. There's no other alternative.

theson said:
That's the plan you stupid idiot. I don't want to live anymore. The "life" I have consists of nothing but working and drinking the weekends away. I'm sick of it. There's no other alternative.

Just suicide then, cut out the drug middleman and an hero already.

im too much of a pussy to try shit like that, because i have an addictive personality ( not just alcohol but other things in life). Ill stick with alcohol even if i am pretty much addicted to it lel. I can control myself, but i believe if i ever tried the hardest drugs id be more of a lost cause than i am right now.