Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions?

T

Thatched

Banned
-
What are your opinions on the females that believe a woman’s duty is to be at home with the kids and subservient to her husband? The ones the recognize that females are less than.

What are your opinions on the females that have been pursuing incels specifically because we are incels?

Females are poo poo heads

If they get Married as a virgin and live that lifestyle in a traditional way, I have no ill will towards them. Fakecels will pretend this isn't possible because they're active sex havers, and Tradthots, (Women who pretend to be traditional and have these opinions yet aren't Married with Kids, racemix, and aren't a virgin), are massive disgusting roasties who need to be sent to counter brainwashing facilities and banned permanently from anything connected to the internet.

These are the women that I can probably respect. I would be surprised that a female would persue us in any sort of way, but you're also implying that we're attractive enough to attract a foid.

Include me in the screenshot IT

lol don't know why incels are obsessed with this. I rather have a girl take care of me tbh.

These are the women that I can probably respect. I would be surprised that a female would Persie us in any sort of way, but you're also implying that we're attractive enough to attract a foid.

Include me in the screenshot IT

Some females I’ve spoken to were going out of their ways to talk to incels specifically. sort of like a kink almost? So I suppose it wouldn’t matter what we look like cause being ugly and undesirable is part of the kink??

Some females I’ve spoken to were going out of their ways to talk to incels specifically. sort of like a kink almost? So I suppose it wouldn’t matter what we look like cause being ugly and undesirable is part of the kink??
Sorry but I rather not be contacted by these foids just to satisfy their degenerate fetishes.

What are your opinions on the females that believe a woman’s duty is to be at home with the kids and subservient to her husband? The ones the recognize that females are less than.

What are your opinions on the females that have been pursuing incels specifically because we are incels?
the latter seems sort of nice/noble, like a mother feeding her son...……………………….

Topic 1: They’re pretty ignorant to the financial plight of the common man
If you’re going to have a family in a 1st world nation you need a 2 income household or. a job that pays over 80k a year in a cheap area

Topic 2: I question the motives of anyone who would actively Perdue a genetically inferior male

Number 2 is either a myth or some total psycho who'll end up cutting your skin off.

Number 1 is a unicorn. FWIW, I don't think females are "less". Men and women are different, utterly different, no matter what the troons want you to believe. We can't pretend to be the same, I can't do what a woman does, she can't do what I can.

question 1 i agree with

question 2 is just dumb question