Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Opinions on this photo of a protester getting arrested by federal agents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Seeing women being disciplined is so rare in our culture these days it's actually news in itself.

Good cop. Yes donut. How the fuck did it get so twisted that people are supporting rioters?

> Inceldom discussion

Roasties want preferential treatment in every single place.

EDIT: Also did you mean to post this in Off Topic?

Good, wish the feds were actually doing what progressives claimed they were doing.

Shes not entitled to protest

she's not entitled to seeing her children.

I don't like cops but this put a bit smile on my face.
The look in that idiot's eyes. Maybe you shouldn't be causing trouble? The stupid bitch looks around my mother's age, but she's white and white people usually don't age well so maybe she's younger than me.
Either way she looks way too old to be doing that stupid shit.

I'm 25, yet in my entire life, I have never once been approached by/interacted with the police. That was in the UK. I can't speak for the US, but you see these same morons 'protesting' against the police in the UK. Again, I would assume 99% of law-abiding citizens have never been approached by the police. These protestors are just privilledged, immature people who want something to get angry about

Dont care has nothing do to with inceldom

Noooooooooooooooooooo you can't arrest people just because they break the law :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It looks like someone was exercising her First Amendment rights, and the smoothbrained bootlickers here don't understand it.
I'm 25, yet in my entire life, I have never once been approached by/interacted with the police. That was in the UK. I can't speak for the US, but you see these same morons 'protesting' against the police in the UK. Again, I would assume 99% of law-abiding citizens have never been approached by the police. These protestors are just privilledged, immature people who want something to get angry about
Police officers are cunts in every country I've lived in, the UK included.

Good cop. Yes donut. How the fuck did it get so twisted that people are supporting rioters?

Cause another criminal scum tyrone died in police custody (from fentanyl) and the media said it was racism.

Burn the whole country down.

Bloody Karen.

Trump wants bloodshed and maximum violence, and is sending troops to currently-peaceful cities, hoping that he'll get it. It's been a successful strategy in MANY countries/elections, and it's his big gambit this election season. Or at least, the biggest gambit so far.

This is what normie dogs believe while Soros pays for protestors and buys prosecutors.

Yeah, just exercising their first amendment rights by rioting and destroying property and statues. If some governor could use police to break up an actually peaceful and civil Trump rally you'd be celebrating though.

No, I wouldn't. Trump supporters have rights too.

grabs me
Also inceldom discussion btw

reddit gold x 2

Ugly bitch. To the gulag she goes!

Yeah, show the bombs they've been throwing at those officers. 3 officers have been perma blinded by lazers.

These rioters harass the shit out of these cops every night setting fires, throwing shit, fighting and just being a general nuisance. If you're hanging out in the crowd with riots chances are you're gonna get fucking arrested even if you were "peacefully" protesting its utter madness down there.

Communist only show you the side they want you to see. They're acting like animals, should just spray the fucks and be done

Noooooooooooooooooooo you can't arrest people just because they break the law :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You can only arrest and execute inkwells though even if they don't break any laws :soy: :soy: :soy:

Her facial expression simultaneously depicting pleading and outrage shows that she has never been manhandled this way before. Good. I'm not a fan of cops but lately I have noticed that they've been extremely based and not being delicate with bitches whatsoever. How many guys beat up to a pulp were Dads? Yet you never see a photo without context saying 'Federal stormtroopers grabs a protesting Dad'.

These white soys actually think they live in a fascist country :feelskek: If they tried this in Russia or China they'd be shot on sight all in a row without hesitation, and their bodies would be bulldozed into a ditch to rot into fertilizer for the garden next to new condo they would build. Without fail it's always middle class whites who are at these protests and looting and shit alongside blacks.

Seeing women being disciplined is so rare in our culture these days it's actually news in itself.
I don’t know if I should cry or laugh.
Clown world
Lataus 1

Juden intensifies

It should be the local cops doing their jobs, not the jewfed cops...

“Protester” :soy:
No. They only riot for status. Omg Becky we’re the civil rights activists history will write about

Her facial expression simultaneously depicting pleading and outrage shows that she has never been manhandled this way before. Good. I'm not a fan of cops but lately I have noticed that they've been extremely based and not being delicate with bitches whatsoever. How many guys beat up to a pulp were Dads? Yet you never see a photo without context saying 'Federal stormtroopers grabs a protesting Dad'.

I still hate cops. They like to beat people, when they're bored of beating femoids they're going to beat us.

Communist foids in the comments are mad