Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on Former Incels?

reddit? not watching.

they were fakecels

le plebbit video :feelsseriously:

IMG 20211201 073336

What a bunch of fags lol

Their opinions don't matter.

One of them went faggotmaxx :feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking cuckitt, I should have ignored the video :feelsugh:

they are more than likely gay

Are you planning to join them?

I think they are all lying. In reality they probably betabuxmaxxed.

Fakecels you mean.
Truecels will never ascend.

I watched a minute of that and they were just talking about not being able get dates in high school which doesn’t qualify as an incel but I didn’t see them say anything about getting dates since then so they might just be incels in denial. They just “grew out of the incel mindset”

Almost all of them are cunts who ascended in early twenties/late teens, so they were never really incels to begin with. LOL.

"It's on ones fault but your own inkwell!!!!!!!!" So if someone dies from brain cancer it's their fault? It's my fault that I have autism, fuck ugly face, an underbite and brain-damage? LOL. Hope these just world cunts get shot in the street.

They can kys for all I care

Didn't listen to the whole thing, I'm sure it's all the same shit. It's easy to feel high and mighty in a relationship, but just watch, one bad move and suddenly bam, alone for the rest of your life.

It seems to me that there's plenty of marginal incels (not truecels) who can ascend with just the right conditions. Hell, that's how I think of myself - I'm not fucked up deformed or anything. I'm sure some of these dudes posting this shit are just fakecels who won their little dice game and now think that they're some kind of wise sages.

If they sympathise with Incels = based
Else worthy of being stoned.

Sad because they are still virgin or betabuxx the difference is that now they are cucks

They were never incel @ScornedStoic

View attachment 539481
What a bunch of fags lol
Why you say that?

Seem like standard issue volcels to me
-----
@Animecel2D "they were fakecel cucks" fakecel or cucks, which one is it? Don't make retarded cope insults like this, that don't even make sense

Last edited:
most of them were never even incels. like, they were delayed in their development but never identified with the term.

Incels, and ex-incels, are like any other groups of people.

Some are smart and cool, some are assholes, and some are retards.

Let me guess, meme level ‘former’ incels.

Will watch later, but most of these "former incel's" were'nt incels to being with. just low-tier normans who didnt have stacy drop on their laps. so they end up being "high and mighty" when they get a gf and dismiss whatever knowledge they acumulatted over that point, basically they're clowns. im sure there are proper incels who have ascended and will bear in mind all of the blackpill concepts, assuming some does ascend tho.

Will watch later, but most of these "former incel's" were'nt incels to being with. just low-tier normans who didnt have stacy drop on their laps. so they end up being "high and mighty" when they get a gf and dismiss whatever knowledge they acumulatted over that point, basically they're clowns.
@ScornedStoic and many others also