Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinion: Women are sexual predators

The End

The End

Banned
-
I like to say that all men are sexual predators. Because what does it mean when a guy asks a girl on a date? It means he wants to stick his cock in her body; he just doesn't say that.

Okay, but so how are women sexual predators? How about this: women are thinking constantly about social manipulation. Every encounter I've had with a woman shows they lie as easily as breathing. And what greater bargaining chip do women have than sex?

Women feel attraction to Chad, yes, but they will drop to their knees to gobble up the dick of a rich guy. Think of how women expect men to pay for everything, how they cock tease men, and use their sexuality like a potential prize to manipulate men. Every time a pretty girl interacts with a man she is "playing" him in some way, using her looks and potential sexual access as lure. It's under the surface, but women are all thinking the same thing, "What can I get from this man?"

Women don't want men to maintain their independence. All women expect to eventually make their man into something of a slave, some sort of provider who acquiesces to their every whim. That's their fantasy: it's what they consider romance. Masculine servitude.

What do you think? Does this type of innate subterfuge qualify women as sexual predators?

I don't know if they would be a sexual predator per se because that would imply they are actively trying to have sex with males that are orbiting them which in most times they aren't. They are using their own sex appeal to manipulate men which is definitely a shitty thing to do but I don't think that qualifies as being a sexual predator.

I don't know if they would be a sexual predator per se because that would imply they are actively trying to have sex with males that are orbiting them which in most times they aren't. They are using their own sex appeal to manipulate men which is definitely a shitty thing to do but I don't think that qualifies as being a sexual predator.
this is my interpretation as well, how often do they actually fuck their orbiters? they're manipulative snakes but not really sexual predators

You do get women that are sexual predators but sexual predators are pedophile though if I recall right.