Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinion on this video?

this dude is incel in denial

@Linguinicel you're famous

Wait when did you came back :feelswhat:

'Invading'. Sounds almost as D-Day. Give em medal.

How many more "i support the current thing" jewtubers do we need? These channels just hop on everything they see on reddit make a shitty video about it and hope to get their e-fame. No original takes, never step over the lines soyciety created for them. Also I can hear by his voice that he's a nigger and I hate niggers.

@Eremetic you're famous
he didn't even answer my question lol this moron is a hypocrite himsef he says incels are nihilistic and immature then agrees with linguicel that if you browse this forum its over for you meaning he himself is nihilistic and pessimistic anyways id say incels.is is a huge lifefuel for most so either way he is wrong.

nigger says invading on an open forum. this whole video is a hitlist and extreme cherry-picking. he uses so many logical fallacies its hard to list them all many of his examples is a common expectations dont make the rule rhetoric. this guy is an extremist disingenuous and an ignorant scumbag. fucking lowlife piece of shit picking on lonely men i hope he dies a terrible death.

Also this cunt faggot is taking ss without showing the whole picture. I got many positive and helpful advices from brocels. Just show how much these faggots edit and manipulate to make us look bad.

we should spam report on this video as misinformation

'invading'

reading 3 posts

i need the game he's playing

I don't click...

„Look at these woman hating guys, im not like them so please validate me“