Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinion on Kill Tony?

veryrare

veryrare

Officer
★★★★★
Hosted by a fag called tony
Thoughts?

I'm not killing people

Never heard of it

The faggot can be funny

The faggot can be funny
They say fags brains are like womens brains but I will rebuttal this finding with clear cut logic

If women's brains were like fag brains then how come some fags are funny? Checkmate.

They say fags brains are like womens brains but I will rebuttal this finding with clear cut logic

If women's brains were like fag brains then how come some fags are funny? Checkmate.
socrates wants your number

The salami lid
nah italian salami mid, serbian salami iz wehre it at :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:
Game Sausage GIF

I've heard the name but that's it

nah italian salami mid, serbian salami iz wehre it at :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:
Game Sausage GIF
I dsiagree with this take because salami is very bad and I DON't like italians because they stink and have garbage cultrual rules like dont break the spaghetti like what nigga i want to do whatever i want

I dsiagree with this take because salami is very bad and I DON't like italians because they stink and have garbage cultrual rules like dont break the spaghetti like what nigga i want to do whatever i want
well actually they only eat sphaggetti as desert and their main dish is not pasta either, its something else
Glasses Nerd GIF by Team Coco

well actually they only eat sphaggetti as desert and their main dish is not pasta either, its something else
Glasses Nerd GIF by Team Coco
I don't like italians anyway because the BULL is from there a prominent org phenomenon that is comproised of niggerishness and absurdness

I don't like italians anyway because the BULL is from there a prominent org phenomenon that is comproised of niggerishness and absurdness
i couldnt agre more, as me, pure bavarian phenotype with blue eyes blue hair and brown teeth, I could not agree more, these GRRR tese GRRR DAMN ITALIANS
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Everything litty I love when It's hot 5050
oh shit you also into gilfs? :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: gawd dayum i l love me some fine aged roastie, i loove seein my coom drip through the wrinkle canyons of the 65 year old pusse

i couldnt agre more, as me, pure bavarian phenotype with blue eyes blue hair and brown teeth, I could not agree more, these GRRR tese GRRR DAMN ITALIANS
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Italians should be sent off in cannons and let REAL meds breed like rabbits so the world becomes a better place and .is membership becomes lower of course

oh shit you also into gilfs? :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: gawd dayum i l love me some fine aged roastie, i loove seein my coom drip through the wrinkle canyons of the 65 year old pusse
NONO I love Legal JB pussy but I cannot access it thru normal means so I have to resort to posting in a mumbai forum made for deathnics brutal shit manb but pixar moms do be kinda hot though so I can't lie I might rap with them and get into their pants via NTmaxxing !

NONO I love Legal JB pussy but I cannot access it thru normal means so I have to resort to posting in a mumbai forum made for deathnics brutal shit manb but pixar moms do be kinda hot though so I can't lie I might rap with them and get into their pants via NTmaxxing !
well well well
where i live, the age of consent is 70! so technically a 65 year old is JB! :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

well well well
where i live, the age of consent is 70! so technically a 65 year old is JB! :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
Your country is compromised of age cucks and stupoid people That's why we need hitler back so he can set the record straight and let the aryan race rule over so this doesn't happen anymore der untermensch are rising and this is not good

Makes me want to rewatch Sopranos