Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinion on e-boys, feminine chads, and k-pop androgynous artists?

• Thread starter IncelCatechumen
  • Start date
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
A lot of foids like to emphasize that nowadays the beauty standards among guys are "changing," and that the principle of big muscularity is simply going away (false, but okay). The foids that affirm this tend to not be normal foids but rather alternative-oriented individuals: normal w*men continue to like muscular guys like soccer players or actors such as the Rock or the guy that played Aquaman.

It seems that the foids who are into androgynous aesthetics are:

- Alternative oriented
- Bisexual
- Young - Young Adults

Anyway, let's assume that this is true, but now we should ask what are the characteristics of this androgynous individuals?

- They are def not working class: they represent the upper middle class urban ethos of progressiveness and openness.
- They are overwhelmingly white or pale (koreans, japanese: notice the lack of south-east asians in this aesthetics of androgyny). Latinos, blacks, and arabs are simply out-of-the-question. Notice that the blacks who are into e-boy aesthetics are mulatto or light-skin. No indians are e-boy, and latino e-boys are castizos or light skin mestizos.
- All of them are traditionally attractive (symmetrical faces, elegant noses, hunter eyes, and jawlines) and tend to NOT BE FAT but rather have a muscular skinny look.

I feel that, in this case, two elements of the more nuanced versions of the blackpill prevail:

- The JBW theory. (proximity to whiteness is desirable)
- The importance of economic status in dating success. (upper middle class)
- Lookism (fatphobia, pretty-face privilege)

Therefore, the blackpill prevails. The androgynous aesthetic is simply an affirmation of blackpill values. :society:

Those attractive guys they call e-boys and shit, are just guys with chad face and feminine bodies
nothing changes tbh

Only attractive to JBs (younger than 15) or foids that are mentally deranged/trannies

height is the one constant in this

Pale skin is a failo, not even those foids are into it

E boy or chad, shotgun doesn’t care (in boblox)

Bluecel threads :feelsseriously:

Prettyboy slayers do exist, just go on tiktok and read the comments. But I think masculine and ugly men have an advantage over twinkish pretty boys in the end because you’ll get more respect from other guys. Being thin and shorter is a big disadvantage if you ask me, I’ve been insulted and shamed for my weight (or lack of it) plenty of times.
height is the one constant in this
Yeah being skinny is only an advantage if you’re tall with naturally wide shoulders.

Those attractive guys they call e-boys and shit, are just guys with chad face and feminine bodies
nothing changes tbh

The don´t even have feminine bodies: they're just muscularly skinny. Imagine a guy with hourglass figure, lmao. Some of them are literally tall chads that just dress differently :society:
Only attractive to JBs (younger than 15) or foids that are mentally deranged/trannies

Yes. Alternative oriented w*men tend to have mental issues.
Bluecel threads :feelsseriously:

This is literally one of the main arguments "against incels", dumbfuck
Prettyboy slayers do exist, just go on tiktok and read the comments. But I think masculine and ugly men have an advantage over twinkish pretty boys in the end because you’ll get more respect from other guys. Being thin and shorter is a big disadvantage if you ask me, I’ve been insulted and shamed for my weight (or lack of it) plenty of times.

Yes, but since e-boys are like "guy written by females" they tend to dissociate themselves from male spaces.
Pale skin is a failo, not even those foids are into it

This is absolutely false. They´re really into vampires. What are you talking about? JBW deniers are simply nuts.

Last edited:
Same reasons why JB's loved Justin Bieber, JB's want their boyfriends to be cute like them and their relationship to be innocent like with a bestie or a puppy but when they mature they want a masculine chad who will lead and dominate them.

their relationship to be innocent
i don't know about this
jbs shaved their pussies before going to a concert
there was also a middleschool couple that posted on reddit, apparently she was giving him blowjobs

Pale skin is one of the biggest halos that exist, cope more :bluepill:
Pale skin is bad in men, it makes you look weaker and makes skin flaws (acnes, scars and etc) more apparent

My opinion is that our opinion on this is worthless. Foids are the only arbiters of male attractiveness. The only way to tell how attractive a guy is is how many foids are attracted to him.

And it doesn't matter if 70% of foids are attracted to one kind of guy and 30% are attracted to another. It's still Chad-only and either type of Chad will have an effectively unlimited number of foids to choose from.

I'd just like to note that the simplistic ways masculinity is viewed in the manosphere is mostly about adding stuff to distort your true self.
Grow a beard = hides half of your face
Grow muscles = hides your frame and asymmetry
Act confident and macho = hides your feelings and personality
Performant masculinity serves the same purpose for men as makeup does for women.

In contrast, the twinky effeminate guy doesn't hide behind anything because he doesn't have to. And that younger foids tend to be more attracted to those guys isn't really an argument for the superiority of the masculine guy. Foids are at their most fertile and most attractive when they're young.

does not matter what you say they get laid on a regular basis

Pale skin is one of the biggest halos that exist, cope more :bluepill:
Whiteness is more desirable, but there's more to race than the color of your skin. Being tanned >> being pale.

One variety of chad

Pale skin is bad in men, it makes you look weaker and makes skin flaws (acnes, scars and etc) more apparent
I agree, but you have to be good looking and not be a framecel to pull it.
Skin flaws is the most easy thing to fix, scars that compromise you appearance are pretty rare (even more rare in the face), stretch marks can be solved with some procedures, if you have acne you are the one to blame (unless you have a specific condition, which is also rare), just have to check what you eat and buy specifics soaps.
Any skin flaw that can compromise a pale person will also fuck with any person with other skin color (less noticiable but will).
Its a halo after all, will not ascend you alone but if you have good bones and face, will make it even better.

Oh yeah my acne has cleared up a lot luckily but unfortunately I have some scarring on my forehead.

I agree, but you have to be good looking and not be a framecel to pull it.
Skin flaws is the most easy thing to fix, scars that compromise you appearance are pretty rare (even more rare in the face), stretch marks can be solved with some procedures, if you have acne you are the one to blame (unless you have a specific condition, which is also rare), just have to check what you eat and buy specifics soaps.
Any skin flaw that can compromise a pale person will also fuck with any person with other skin color (less noticiable but will).
Its a halo after all, will not ascend you alone but if you have good bones and face, will make it even better.
How is that rare? Acne cause by genetics is not uncommon.

Why you think its such a halo? 90% of women prefer tan men over pale men

cutecels take advantage, jbs are dumb and vulnerable

One variety of chad

Yes, that's pretty much the conclusion.
I'd just like to note that the simplistic ways masculinity is viewed in the manosphere is mostly about adding stuff to distort your true self.
Grow a beard = hides half of your face
Grow muscles = hides your frame and asymmetry
Act confident and macho = hides your feelings and personality
Performant masculinity serves the same purpose for men as makeup does for women.

In contrast, the twinky effeminate guy doesn't hide behind anything because he doesn't have to. And that younger foids tend to be more attracted to those guys isn't really an argument for the superiority of the masculine guy. Foids are at their most fertile and most attractive when they're young.

Yeah, It´s simply a variation of chad rather than a counter-example of it.
elab, plz/
this sounds interesting.
Female false fantasies of having a guy who´s simultaneously emotional and strong, who is not afraid of liking "female oriented" media and so on.

How is that rare? Acne cause by genetics is not uncommon.
I mean hard cases of acne, when the guy needs even a surgery, not some average acne cases that is easily fixable.
Why you think its such a halo? 90% of women prefer tan men over pale men
Women means chad, when Robert Pattinson did that stupid twilight movie, foids where all over him, and he wasnt even that strong.
One question: How much PALE guys exist if we compare to others colors ? Very few.
But where was the last time did you see a tall pale guy with strong bones and muscles overall and a good looking face ?
That is the halo, it is only a few in the world that manage to be actually pale and have all of it.
It is the rarity, it makes you exotic but not in the retarded way.

- Alternative oriented
- Bisexual
- Young - Young Adults
This is spot on, they skew VERY young because adult women don't want men who look more childish and feminine than they are themselves. They're also often lesbians in denial which explains why they are attracted to feminine features even in men.

I said this before but the Kpop look is EXTREMELY polarized: 99% of adult women feel absolutely 0 attraction to a guy who looks like a girl, they don't even see you as a man. Then the other 1% are obsessed with them. There is no middle ground at all, it's either hit or miss (1% hit, 99% miss jfl).

This is spot on, they skew VERY young because adult women don't want men who look more childish and feminine than they are themselves. They're also often lesbians in denial which explains why they are attracted to feminine features even in men.

I said this before but the Kpop look is EXTREMELY polarized: 99% of adult women feel absolutely 0 attraction to a guy who looks like a girl, they don't even see you as a man. Then the other 1% are obsessed with them. There is no middle ground at all, it's either hit or miss (1% hit, 99% miss jfl).

Exactly

A lot of foids like to emphasize that nowadays the beauty standards among guys are "changing," and that the principle of big muscularity is simply going away (false, but okay). The foids that affirm this tend to not be normal foids but rather alternative-oriented individuals: normal w*men continue to like muscular guys like soccer players or actors such as the Rock or the guy that played Aquaman.

- Alternative oriented
- Bisexual
- Young - Young Adults

Anyway, let's assume that this is true, but now we should ask what are the characteristics of this androgynous individuals?

- They are def not working class: they represent the upper middle class urban ethos of progressiveness and openness.
- They are overwhelmingly white or pale (koreans, japanese: notice the lack of south-east asians in this aesthetics of androgyny). Latinos, blacks, and arabs are simply out-of-the-question. Notice that the blacks who are into e-boy aesthetics are mulatto or light-skin. No indians are e-boy, and latino e-boys are castizos or light skin mestizos.
- All of them are traditionally attractive (symmetrical faces, elegant noses, hunter eyes, and jawlines) and tend to NOT BE FAT but rather have a muscular skinny look.

I feel that, in this case, two elements of the more nuanced versions of the blackpill prevail:

Therefore, the blackpill prevails. The androgynous aesthetic is simply an affirmation of blackpill values. :society:
it's just a fad

- Alternative oriented
- Bisexual
- Young - Young Adults

150 iq

Prettyboymaxxing is a good strategy if you can pull it off. As for alternative-maxxing, just like thugmaxxing, like I said in the other thread, this will only get you bottom of the barrel foids in terms of mental health (if any) and I don't recommend it.

Same reasons why JB's loved Justin Bieber, JB's want their boyfriends to be cute like them and their relationship to be innocent like with a bestie or a puppy but when they mature they want a masculine chad who will lead and dominate them.
:redpill::redpill:

Yeah being skinny is only an advantage if you’re tall with naturally wide shoulders.
Honestly and as you age you will lose the prettyness anyways. I am relatively tall/average (5 11") but my frame is fucking dogshit. Wish so badly that I could do puberty over again. I would eat and lift like a madman