Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinion on Detroit Become Human?

veryrare

veryrare

Officer
★★★★★
3 Main characters that are androids

Marcus The Mulatto Tyrone
Connor The White Chad
Kara The Foid

It's a game where you play as android and shit, Lots of different storylines
Thoughts?

I've seen a playthrough of it, but never played it myself

Connor I have nothing to stay, S tier storyline; but Marcus and Kara are both shit. Kara's storyline was entirely fucked by Alice being an android, and Carl should've played a way bigger in Marcus's story, being his version of Hank instead of that nameless foid who has no chemistry with Marcus.

Connor I have nothing to stay, S tier storyline; but Marcus and Kara are both shit. Kara's storyline was entirely fucked by Alice being an android, and Carl should've played a way bigger in Marcus's story, being his version of Hank instead of that nameless foid who has no chemistry with Marcus.
Based. Idk what you mean by nameless foid do you mean North? she was such a pain in the ass just like any foid tbh
Androids imitates life :feelskek:

True Carl should've had more screentime He kinda reminds me of Carl Jung in a way Idk maybe writers chose that name on purpose
And Kara got nothing to say tbh even Android White Girls get BBC'd
Crazy

Based. Idk what you mean by nameless foid do you mean North? she was such a pain in the ass just like any foid tbh
Androids imitates life :feelskek:

True Carl should've had more screentime He kinda reminds me of Carl Jung in a way Idk maybe writers chose that name on purpose
And Kara got nothing to say tbh even Android White Girls get BBC'd
Crazy
Yes, fuck North, both figuratively and literally (Rape), I would've trashed that character immediately or have her be Human if she needed to be in the story. That blond guy should've got more screentime too, would've made his death far more impactful and depressing when he says "Don't leave me!"

The BBC part is definitely propaganda on Cage's part.

Yes, fuck North, both figuratively and literally (Rape), I would've trashed that character immediately or have her be Human if she needed to be in the story. That blond guy should've got more screentime too, would've made his death far more impactful and depressing when he says "Don't leave me!"

The BBC part is definitely propaganda on Cage's part.
Kek Imagine If North was human and she got big mullato dick by Marcus
Niggas QTE'ing the buttons for Marcus to thrust

True although for aspies like me I wouldn't really feel much anyway
I made the mistake of going on the games subreddit
Apparentally a lot of foids/gays ship Markus and Josh, No comment

Jewgle says David Cage isn't Jewish :feelssus: :feelssus:

Interesting ye NGL the allegory for racism is kinda cringe but overall story ain't that bad
I mean the endings I got were kinda terrible. The only part of the game I actually enjoyed were the Connor bits

I
What ending did you get? Nuclear?
I git almost all the endings just so I could see if any of them were good, none of them were good they all felt pretty hollow or campy

At first it looked very interesting but then I noticed all the obvious and not-so-obvious leftwing woke bullshittery they were pushing in the story. Androids are basically an allegory for black people/immigrants/refugees from what I can remember and of course white men are bad which you see with the fat guy and his daughter.