Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Opinion on 13 reasons why

Needblackvag

Needblackvag

Forever alone
I liked the first season because I could kinda relate to clay as in how he was a outcast chasing a girl who would never put out for him but the second season is complete shit to me .

The whole show looks like shit to me

I was mad a the end that tyler didn't shoot up the whole fucking school

I was hoping the incel would go ER in season 2. Fuck that cucked show.

I haven’t watched it but I remember every single fuck in my uni classes where talking about it in 2017

I heard in the new season a guy gets a broom shoved up his ass and then tries to shoot up the school.

I heard in the new season a guy gets a broom shoved up his ass and then tries to shoot up the school.
Yea Tyler was incel , I was hoping he would shoot up the school but he texted the fat bitch who snitched on him

You just know they rewrote the ending in light of the recent shootings. Not only was it stupid of Clay to run out and try to stop him, but it was extremely unrealistic. No way Tyler's gonna get away with it.

I love how the show claims its against Chad culture, but actually isn't. They also act as if the Stacey's can do no wrong. There was one scene where Clay says that girls should stay away from the rapist Chads, and this negrofoid says "how can you say that, guys are the ones that make situations bad".

Seriously don't understand how a single incel can stomach this shit.

I liked the first season because I could kinda relate to clay as in how he was a outcast chasing a girl who would never put out for him but the second season is complete shit to me .

It is blackpilled because Clay found out his oneitis lost the v card to a CHANG

More like 13 seasons gay, I don't watch normie shows.

i don't watch bluepilled shit so i know nothing about this show, give me a quick rundown

i don't watch bluepilled shit so i know nothing about this show, give me a quick rundown
It’s basically an incel chasing a girl who won’t put out for him and she’s getting “bullied “ and kills her self and he becomes more obsessed after she dies and it’s called 13 reasons why because she made tapes to all the people who “bullied “ her to why she killed her self and how they caused her to do it

13 reasons why summarized: ugly men and manlets take the blame for chad's devious behaviors

It’s basically an incel chasing a girl who won’t put out for him and she’s getting “bullied “ and kills her self and he becomes more obsessed after she dies and it’s called 13 reasons why because she made tapes to all the people who “bullied “ her to why she killed her self and how they caused her to do it
13 reasons why summarized: ugly men and manlets take the blame for chad's devious behaviors
yeah i think we all know how that is