Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Opened normiebook and it made my day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6101
  • Start date
Deleted member 6101

Deleted member 6101

Bombardier
-
assburger :-DDD

I just told you guys about Gnosis. Everything is fucked down here, being born good-looking is a great advantage but doesn't redeem you from being brutalized by life.

853d3022d4db25fcfa069cc1310f3ca3

This is rage fuel. Not even 10% of this amount would be raised if it were an incel's life in jeopardy.

View attachment 16964

This is rage fuel. Not even 10% of this amount would be raised if it were an incel's life in jeopardy.
She is completely memed, with whole leg muscles missing, huge amount of skin being torn and multiple heavy fractures to the pelvis. Even if they raise 10 quarillion, she'd still be a cripple whore.

I bet it's a scam, and she will raise over a million $ from all the fucking cucks.

She is completely memed, with whole leg muscles missing, huge amount of skin being torn and multiple heavy fractures to the pelvis. Even if they raise 10 quarillion, she'd still be a cripple whore.
do you have pics

View attachment 16964

Actual ragefuel,a subhuman male would have to pay to exist.
We can never win,even acidfaced cunts would vomit at looking at us.
I'm going to bed,hopefully when I wake someone as gone ER.

do you have pics
Post-crash? No- she's been in a hospital for over 2 months in with multiple skin and bone infections and going under multiple operations. Imagine the fucking purifying agony. Writing this made me hard.

I bet it's a scam, and she will raise over a million $ from all the fucking cucks.

Yep, exactly what I was thinking. This 'fundraiser' stinks like a roastie's snatch on a hot day.

Who the fuck gives these people money? Probably wouldnt even look twice at a starving homeless person.

Who the fuck gives these people money?
Homeless people are overwhelmingly men, and men are obviously promoting the old order and have absolutely all the power in society and are undeserving of help. The average beta subhuman with disposable income will non-ironically say this.

Lol those donations are public. Now we will know who to kill when incel rebellion begins.

She's a gigastacy too. How can she go on Tinder to suck Chad's dick now?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back