Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Open relationships

UglyTrucel

UglyTrucel

Greycel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZg8qL6YxM

Never in my life have I ever been pained to watch a video as much as I did watching this one, this is straight up second-hand embarrassament. I don't even want to make fun of him or bully him, I'm straight up disgusted. Men getting into open relationships is the most cucked thing you can do and it pains me to see these cucks normalize it.

mogs me for getting a relationship in the first place

It's brutal because Destiny mogs me to death in looks and status. And that's his situation. What chance in hell did I ever have.

We live in the age of the whorearchy. Whores like Hawk Tuah and Taylor Swift are the role models. They dominate the media and the psyche of the population. Welcome to the era of whoredom and cuckdom. It's over.

We live in the age of the whorearchy. Whores like Hawk Tuah and Taylor Swift are the role models. They dominate the media and the psyche of the population. Welcome to the era of whoredom and cuckdom. It's over.

Dnr

Foids have found loopholes to keep riding the carousel.