Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Open letter to the administration regarding anti-Indian sentiment rampant on this site

Dr Cortex

Dr Cortex

I like cranberry icecream
★★★
When I found this place I was hoping to find brethren who understood my struggles, unlike the racist normies I interact with on a daily basis. Unfortunately, it has become exceedingly clear to me that the powers that run this website simply do not care about allowing this place to be a safe haven for the down-trodden, but rather, a game of zookeepers to enforce their racial bias. How can a site meant for oppressed men allow more racism than normie sites like Reddit? At least on there I won't be called every slur under the sun, unlike here where it's a common occurrence, especially for my Indian brothers. I urge you my brothers, make your voice heard, and put an end to this despicable policy.

Here, I have made a meme to express my thoughts in a more humorous fashion. As comedy spreads a message like wildfire.
Indian oppression

curry new world order soon

mayo youngcels tend to be extremely racist since it's an ez coping mechanism that they can use to convince themselves that they aren't completely worthless. since mayo foids are the most corrupted by feminism by a long shot mayocels flock to these forums in incredible numbers. in short, things won't change.

mayo youngcels tend to be extremely racist since it's an ez coping mechanism that they can use to convince themselves that they aren't completely worthless. since mayo foids are the most corrupted by feminism by a long shot mayocels flock to these forums in incredible numbers. in short, things won't change.
This world... is truly a lost cause.

Everyone is racist against everyone here, it’s self hating ethnics making most of the posts. This community is not for people wanting to shine a brown turd. You can go back to Reddit and join places similar to /r/asianmasculinity if you want to be delusional of how subhuman you are.

JFL I didn’t know currys were the biggest targets of “hate crime” in burgerland

Whatever you say Pocahontas!

THIS HTREAD IS GETTING CENSORED!!!

Don’t care, shitskins can get geocided.

most peoples IRL experiences with Indians involve:
-Scam attempts (especially on elderly relatives)
-Their delivery orders being messed up in some way
-Being unable to understand what they're saying while they work at gas stations or other entry level jobs
-Them crowding public spaces with large unwashed families

It's stupid to expect respect when you refuse to learn to fit into the places you mass migrate to.

alright bbc poster

most peoples IRL experiences with Indians involve:
-Scam attempts (especially on elderly relatives)
-Their delivery orders being messed up in some way
-Being unable to understand what they're saying while they work at gas stations or other entry level jobs
-Them crowding public spaces with large unwashed families

It's stupid to expect respect when you refuse to learn to fit into the places you mass migrate to.
You only hear this because people speak out when they have bad experiences. It is like believing a 5 star hotel is bad because it has 1000 negative reviews despite having 1,000,000 good ones.
That is irrelevant to the conversation.

You only hear this because people speak out when they have bad experiences. It is like believing a 5 star hotel is bad because it has 1000 negative reviews despite having 1,000,000 good ones.

That is irrelevant to the conversation.
No these are my personal experiences and I'm sure many on the forum can agree. What positive experiences can possibly be had from people that you can't even communicate with due to their thick accent.

This is an issue of your people's behaviour.

Just put the fries in the bag bro