Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Open Incel Letter to Vladimir Putin

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Recruit
★★
Mr. Putin,

First of all, I admit that, because of my inceldom, I would love to see a nuclear Armageddon, but the arguments I will expose below exists by themselves and should be seen apart from my Desire to watch the world collapsing.

The brutal reality in regard to Ukraine incursion in your homeland is that they stabbed you directly in the ass (with a small knife, for sure) and you did nothing about It (at least it's what western cuck media said). A country that initiated an full scale military operation in another one to defend the human rights of its nationals, should react ragefuly to the enemy violations of human rights of russians in not disputed russian territory.

The US, wich remained untouched for decades, screwed the Middle East because of a terrorist attack much less deadly than the courrent incursion. So its obvious that Russia should do something really innovative in retaliation to the recent events.

Using attomic weapons against Ukraine would be too risky because there would not exist a logical possibility to avoid the worldwide aversion of nuclear weapons use. But things now are different.

Russian soil was touched by the enemy even with hundreds of warnings made by Russia, they took the risk. Now, using small scale attomic bombs against Ukranian forces INSIDE Russian uncontested territory would be a different thing. It would be a defensive use of these guns and It would be used inside Russian territory.

No other country in the world would have the right to condem Russia. The rationale of this detonation would say that no land outside Russia would be at risk.

Someone would say that this rationale would allow Pakistan and India to use attomic bombs If things in Kashmir gets out of control, but It would not be true. India and Pakistan are not THE FORMER SOVIET UNION. They are not on the head of the world second pole (China/Russia), so they would not have this priviledge.

The message would be clear: do not mess with Russia, some things did not change with the end of Cold War. And the west would be shocked, US elections would become a nightmare for americans and the stock market would crash.

I know you will make the right decision to Russia and 90% of russians (the ones who love you).

Best regards,
Chubby'n'bald Scum.

Vladimir Putin vs Kim Jong Un​

Black And White Power GIF by xponentialdesign

Putin should let his manlet rage take ovER and go ER even if it means he will be destroyed as well

Mr. Putin,

First of all, I admit that, because of my inceldom, I would love to see a nuclear Armageddon, but the arguments I will expose below exists by themselves and should be seen apart from my Desire to watch the world collapsing.

The brutal reality in regard to Ukraine incursion in your homeland is that they stabbed you directly in the ass (with a small knife, for sure) and you did nothing about It (at least it's what western cuck media said). A country that initiated an full scale military operation in another one to defend the human rights of its nationals, should react ragefuly to the enemy violations of human rights of russians in not disputed russian territory.

The US, wich remained untouched for decades, screwed the Middle East because of a terrorist attack much less deadly than the courrent incursion. So its obvious that Russia should do something really innovative in retaliation to the recent events.

Using attomic weapons against Ukraine would be too risky because there would not exist a logical possibility to avoid the worldwide aversion of nuclear weapons use. But things now are different.

Russian soil was touched by the enemy even with hundreds of warnings made by Russia, they took the risk. Now, using small scale attomic bombs against Ukranian forces INSIDE Russian uncontested territory would be a different thing. It would be a defensive use of these guns and It would be used inside Russian territory.

No other country in the world would have the right to condem Russia. The rationale of this detonation would say that no land outside Russia would be at risk.

Someone would say that this rationale would allow Pakistan and India to use attomic bombs If things in Kashmir gets out of control, but It would not be true. India and Pakistan are not THE FORMER SOVIET UNION. They are not on the head of the world second pole (China/Russia), so they would not have this priviledge.

The message would be clear: do not mess with Russia, some things did not change with the end of Cold War. And the west would be shocked, US elections would become a nightmare for americans and the stock market would crash.

I know you will make the right decision to Russia and 90% of russians (the ones who love you).

Best regards,
Chubby'n'bald Scum.
Are you gay?