Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

open incel clubs and blackpill clubs in real life!

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
everyone should come to study there, we should have our teachers, our books, our clothes (something like the catholics wear or the old greeks), a place where we look after us, a community, where we can be subhumans, a safe place for us!
WHEN THIS COMES? I'M WAITING EVERY DAY, EVERY NIGHT, NOTHING HAPPENS! I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK WITH RETARDED "PSYCHOLOGISTS" AND THERAPISTS.
HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT?

The Blackpill is our way, the blackpill is our thinking, the blackpill is our fight, the blackpill is our love, the blackpill will change the system, the blackpill will replace religion, the blackpill is our holy path, the blackpill choosed us not we the blackpill, we will spread it around the word like the holy religions and other ideologies spread their shit around the world, we are holy preacher of the blackpill, we have studied the human nature and now we are scholars.
the incel club:

Last edited:
We don't need a society. Blackpill just explains the reality, it never had a goal

"Open Retarded Loser Clubs" Okay chad enjoy your zoo

Do you not know what an incel is. On .IS of all places?!?!
Blackpill is truth, truth is actually kind of boring. It's done. It's over. There's no more to be said.

"Open Retarded Loser Clubs" Okay chad enjoy your zoo

Do you not know what an incel is. On .IS of all places?!?!
Blackpill is truth, truth is actually kind of boring. It's done. It's over. There's no more to be said.
crazy nicolas cage GIF
ITS OVER WHEN I STOP BREATHING!

I'd be down to start an Inceldian Gentleman's club

I would love to be even more of a fucking loser than I already am, thanks for the offer bro

everyone should come to study there, we should have our teachers, our books, our clothes (something like the catholics wear or the old greeks), a place where we look after us, a community, where we can be subhumans, a safe place for us!
WHEN THIS COMES? I'M WAITING EVERY DAY, EVERY NIGHT, NOTHING HAPPENS! I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK WITH RETARDED "PSYCHOLOGISTS" AND THERAPISTS.
HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT?

The Blackpill is our way, the blackpill is our thinking, the blackpill is our fight, the blackpill is our love, the blackpill will change the system, the blackpill will replace religion, the blackpill is our holy path, the blackpill choosed us not we the blackpill, we will spread it around the word like the holy religions and other ideologies spread their shit around the world, we are holy preacher of the blackpill, we have studied the human nature and now we are scholars.
the incel club:
View attachment 1290407View attachment 1290408View attachment 1290412
Will never happen on a mass scale because
1. not many truecels
2. most are bluepilled
3. normies wouldn’t allow it

tbh if fags cn have gay bars wwhy cant we

would be sick if it went through without a hiccup although knowing normies theyd prolly end up harassing us and shit. probably better that we stick to online where we can turf normie types out and not let em back in instead of physically preventing their entrance.