Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story OPCatalyst claims Alek Minassian was a patsy for a deep state operation RCMP/CSIS

I agree, they want to frame us so they can bring down our community.

I agree, they want to frame us so they can bring down our community.
He is making a good point, why have we never heard from Alek himself? Why is it always through media? The more you think about it the more it seems like the whole thing is a false flag

Also this guy is so low inhib tbh, to stand in public and talk about this crazy shit lol.

Last edited:
He is making a good point, why have we never heard from Alek himself? Why is it always through media? The more you think about it the more it seems like the whole thing is a false flag

You raise a good point, I tried doing further research before but I haven't found anything new.

The more you think about it the more it seems like the whole thing is a false flag
The public is even banned from meeting Minassian in prison. There is also no way to send mail to him, though thousands of Stacys send fan mail to Paul Bernardo, a Chad who murdered Lil Whores during his prime.

Was he really driving that van?

No. Nice job actually analyzing the facts instead of just buying into the (((narrative))), the world needs more of us.

I haven't seen any court documents related to Minassian, and I suspect that he was a patsy. This is why men should avoid contact with Toronto police agents and mental health professionals as they usually have a weird alliance with false flag events.

He could be real but i'm convinced the facebook message was fabricated, and not even necessarily by the government. At this point i'm convinced SJWs would have no qualms doing something like this out of their own personal initiative for the sake of attacking whatever group they happen to hate at a given moment.

I told this before.. this alek minassian case seems so fishy.

See when it comes to mass shootings or.these incel rampages, i don't care if its real or a false flag. When mass shootings happens they try to push gun control law, with incel rampages they try to put down incels who arnt even homicidal (like this site). Its the after effect that people should be worried about, like taking guns or smearing incels as homicidal maniacs.

alek is a high tier normie in looks (especially that he is ethnic)

I knew about OpCatalyst before I knew about inceldom. Good channel, legit T.I. with Gang Stalking videos that tell it how it is.