Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ooga booga

Attention whore.

How do you even know people care about you, you can perceive anything you want.

Another example of foids paradoxical desires.
I want to be a whore, dress like a degenerate and fuck Chads but I want a semblance of family who cares about me. And it's somebody else's fault that I can't have this.

Chad please don't dump me ;_;

I want to be a whore, dress like a degenerate and fuck Chads but I want a semblance of family who cares about me. And it's somebody else's fault that I can't have this.
They want a family with Chad while also cucking him for other chads, not gonna happen with Chad but they won't settle for some incel either.

Women being women, nothing new.

It must be so hard having attention thrown at you for simply having a hole.

Women are a joke

"It's not easier as a girl" :feelskek:

when not even playing on tutorial mode is enough :feelstastyman:

We're lonely too ya know!

Yes I can end it at the drop of a hat if I truly didn't like it.

BUT for serious guys girls lives are rough.

:feelsseriously:

Women can't be lonely fuck off

10FB82AD CD39 4472 B853 F1A2B899218A

@radishman

Last edited:
Imagine not being able to get FRIENDS as a woman, i genuinely think her personality has to be a stinking pile of shit or she deliberately refuses friendship from any sub-chad male.

Also @BITG based

Imagine not being able to get FRIENDS as a woman, i genuinely think her personality has to be a stinking pile of shit or she deliberately refuses friendship from any sub-chad male.

Also @BITG based
She got me banned Jfl

She probably received a lot of dms on reddit from cucks wanting to be her friend and is going to conveniently ignore them.

Didn't read a single word from that post.

I despise lies.

It's obvious she wants to say that life sucks if you're a literal cocksucker.

when not even playing on tutorial mode is enough :feelstastyman:

Women can't be lonely fuck off

Also @BITG based

She probably received a lot of dms on reddit from cucks wanting to be her friend and is going to conveniently ignore them.