Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oofy Goofy Doofy is law

Watch the whole thing..:feelsBox::feelsBox:

Watched the first three seconds, but when I heard that mutt toilet's voice I had to stop :feelsree:

Whats the summary here?
There are debunking giga Chad and saying that they’d rather have ugly men with NT hubby shlubby Oofy goofy dooofy personality then a giga Chad Chad or any man like 4-5ish/10 and above straight from the horses mouth these aren’t unattractive women either.

Last edited:
The myth of undesirable chad:chad:.I also saw one oofy doofy yesterday,it was so weird because his plain Jane would probably reject me on the first date.But still you see such things only once in a while.

@Zer0/∞ did you make an alt to keep shilling this cope?:feelswhat:

After filming the video they went on to queue up for the local Chad while gaining 100 new bluepilled subscribers who actually think they have a chance by oofy-doofymaxxing

all this talk of oofy doofy and i don't even know what it is:dafuckfeels:

Oofy doofy theory is based on the theory of market sexual dynamics. The main idea is that there simply isn’t enough Chad to go around, making him a high in demand item. So women can’t trust him as a stable partner, he’s simply too in demand, so instead they pick the fat stupid retard as a long term mate.

Oofy doofy theory is contentious in the community, but it has a growing number of adherents. The mod team may discuss what is to be done with it.
how is that any different to alpha fucks, beta bucks

:feelswhere:

It isn’t. We’ve just run out of things to talk about so we’re rediscovering the wheel.
i always presumed it was about acting low inhib and that's why people were calling it bluepilled

There are debunking giga Chad and saying that they’d rather have ugly men with NT hubby shlubby Oofy goofy dooofy personality then a giga Chad Chad or any man like 4-5ish/10 and above straight from the horses mouth these aren’t unattractive women either.
greycel shut the fuck up and browse more. all women literally say the same fucking thing."oh it's about the personality","i like nice kind men","i like funny guys", and then when we go find out they are just talking about some random 6'5 foids.

sorry that i got pissed,but this type of nonsense needs to be shut down immediatdly.women lie to heaven and back and you need to learn unless you become a huge fucking cuck.

greycel shut the fuck up and browse more. all women literally say the same fucking thing."oh it's about the personality","i like nice kind men","i like funny guys", and then when we go find out they are just talking about some random 6'5 foids.

sorry that i got pissed,but this type of nonsense needs to be shut down immediatdly.women lie to heaven and back and you need to learn unless you become a huge fucking cuck.
Bro you have to be like 700+ iq to understand Oofy doofy

@1:49

She says there's so much more to life than video games. LOL!

Lesbians seem to be immune from politics and oppression as if they ARE a political party:blackpill:

Oofy doofy is just another way of saying betabux

waiting for the return of @Zer0/∞

oofy doofy is what they want, oofy doofys are enjoying their attractiveness and tasting them on a daily basis, oofy doofy reality is raw, there are incels rejected because of oofy doofys being prefered