Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oofy Doofy Ricecel Gets Cucked By a JBWmaxxer

That’s why id rather die alone as a ricecel than be any noodle toilets cuck

Holy fuck ricemen are such pussies (most men as a whole are) today. That cunt just let the guy take his gf.. assuming he knew english..

Last edited:
"Fuck yes" at the end. He's probably a 120 pounds soaking wet white twink.

Ricecels should all adopt Islam, incidents of this will go down

Ugly ass noodlewhore too

Holy fuck ricemen are such pussies (most men as a whole are) today. That cunt just let the guy take his gf.. assuming he knew english..
He's probably a ricecel that managed to get lucky with a noodle. Should've dragged the bitch away from the JBWmaxxer

What did he expect? Ascension doesen’t mean you are immune against Cheating and cucking

Asian men should always help white males to satisfy their desire for asian girls, asian men should be grateful that their rich culture gets enjoyed by white men. They should be satisfied that a white male is having their way with asian girls than Bulls who are now at the peak of their Black Supremacy at western countries; soon Blacks will also spread their blackness on asian countries, be careful, it is happening, embracing white men is the best option for asian men who know themselves and love their culture.

i hate to see ricecels get cucked by balding ugly seamaxxing mayos but there's nothing i can do for them. (i dont h8 mayos just h8 seeing bros get cucked like this)
This shows oofy doofy supremacy, more than anything; i also dont like to see oofy doofys living the best of life. The hope for asian men is for cutecels and for opressedbyoofydoofycels to be with their girls, better for them than to get Blacked (no turning back once a BBC stain a culture with their Bullness)