Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OnlyWhores foid roofied with truth serum

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Q: Have you met with an OnlyFans subscriber?
A: No and I never will. That sounds terrible.

Q: But what if you do like an OnlyFans subscriber?
A: I don't, I don't, I don't. I would so much rather sit my ass in my apartment alone. That's like funny to me. With like a random man on the internet that I don't know at all? He could be a murderer, he could be a stalker, he could be ugly...

Q: Have you ever intimately connected with a fan?
A: No! It seems real from the fan's side but it's not real for the girl.

Q: If a guy opened an OnlyFans, would you subscribe?
A: No, I don't think I would subscribe because I'm very familiar with behind the scenes way that OnlyFans work. And I also feel like if I wanted to talk to a guy romantically, I would simply just message them on Instagram and if they don't reply, I would assume they're not interested and move on.

Q: Are you easy to hook up with?
A: No no no no no, I'm very difficulty to hook up with. You will have to take me on multiple dates. I very rarely have sex on the first date, like maybe once a year.

View: https://youtu.be/OrYgx-yLOLM?t=66

The guy who made the video makes a good point. Instagram is a dating app.

Q: If a guy opened an OnlyFans, would you subscribe?
A: No, I don't think I would subscribe because I'm very familiar with behind the scenes way that OnlyFans work. And I also feel like if I wanted to talk to a guy romantically, I would simply just message them on Instagram and if they don't reply, I would assume they're not interested and move on.
most normie thing i have heard all day
damn women are fucking basic as fuck

Bitch comparing being a murderer to being ugly lmao, foids say those kind of things openly and the simps still don't understand why they are so hated.

I hope at least one OnlyFans cuck has stopped simping as a result of seeing this.

I very rarely have sex on the first date, like maybe once a year.
> very rarely
> once a year
Mogs me.

Insecure if you dont want your gf to be an online whore. If our ancestors saw this they wouldve immediately castrated themselves

Bitch comparing being a murderer to being ugly lmao, foids say those kind of things openly and the simps still don't understand why they are so hated.
I'm an ugly murderer, you got some kind of a problem with that?

That's what I thought

spitting pure blackpills

Taylor the Fiend is based. Though technically a :redpill: channel he drops the :blackpill: so many times it's JFL.