Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL onlyfans who'res getting abused!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Here's a funny article about some of who'res having to earn there money by various mean things being done by angery fans.

It's very funny.

Some of THEM who'res are freaking nasty. (Tats etc...)

Soon Tina was making $2,000 (£1,450) a month and able to rent her own flat.
But in January, a hacker seized control of her account, blackmailed her for $150 and uploaded streams of IS terror videos.
fucking based :feelshaha:. this should be the fate of all whores on the platform

Those hackers need to make an onlyfans so people can subscribe to them ngl.

This is such an entertaining article, holy shit.

Tina says after a tortuous cycle of repeatedly being hacked over a month, she reported this to OnlyFans and temporarily disabled her account. She has now lost nearly all of her subscribers and earns just $100 a week - if she's lucky.

Tina says after a tortuous cycle of repeatedly being hacked over a month, she reported this to OnlyFans and temporarily disabled her account. She has now lost nearly all of her subscribers and earns just $100 a week - if she's lucky.
JFL and we're supposed to think of her as a "victim." She still gets the chance to make money by doing absolutely nothing other than be born with a hole between her legs. Meanwhile, men are slaving away at soul-crushing, dead-end jobs for minimum wage. Those hackers are modern-day Robin Hoods, taking from the privileged and giving to the underprivileged.

Imagine a richfag whining, "Hackers took most of my trust-fund money! I'm so oppressed!"

I mean had she been offering incels free rub n’tugs all this time I might’ve had some sympathy but meh.

Get a real job whore!:feelskek:

lol at these whores. so many of them dont want to pay for anything. they expect everything free, and to be paid by men. Now im against blackmail and its pretty fucked up to do, but She couldnt even cough up 150 dollars for the chance that the blackmailer would be true to his word and leave her alone?

it always baffles me when these women expect sympathy because they get abuse online. Cunt its part of the job. If you dont like it, fucking leave it.
And why should they get sympathy? these whores are profiting off desperate lonely men.
THESE WOMEN ARE MAKING hundreds of thousands/ MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS a YEAR AND ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS MAKE A FEW SHITTY VIDEOS A WEEK!

oh no poor queen!:soy: