Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Onlyfans Whore Willing to Pay to Have 6’0+ NEET Chad BF

Muh NEETs are volcels. @Incelius Savage

”The Independent Woman” in a nutshell

Just get a job and have a personality, you silly inkwell; stop rotting in your room, and you too can ascend! :society:

The usual foid privilege; simply exist and get paid enough to have most of the luxuries you could ever want with it through exploiting, in a sense, desperate cucks with her moral degeneracy, and then ask for a literal Gigachad to have with no strings attached. :feelsjuice:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

lara croft, she ies a gamer maybe I have a chance

that honestly sounds like a scam. She wouldn't have to download a dating app to find a guy like that. She's probably looking for a guy to rob or scam

cumskin whores should be genocided #126482

and you can easily bypass tinders shitty verification system by verifying urself with ur actual face then changing ur profile picture to someone else

that honestly sounds like a scam. She wouldn't have to download a dating app to find a guy like that. She's probably looking for a guy to rob or scam
She’s already rich. She can do whatever she wants with all the options.

She’s already rich. She can do whatever she wants with all the options.
if this was actually true she'd look for a tall white man with a remote job instead of a NEET. women want men that make more money than them never forget that. it's not her btw it's a dude

if this was actually true she'd look for a tall white man with a remote job instead of a NEET. women want men that make more money than them never forget that. it's not her btw it's a dude
Some women are brainwashed my feminism and want to make more than the man.

im not a chad and not 6 feet or above either .

kek

I wish I could rip her fucking head off and fuck it

Face>Height "sisters", I don't feel so good

I‘m not 6 ft +, guess i can’t be her soulmate because of that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"Just get your money up brooooo girls love a guy who has his stuff together brooooo"

>5’3

Subhuman femlet should be gassed

OnlyFans is the future. I told y'all but y'all still insisting that betabuxxing exist.

Stop coping. She has a nest of betabuxxers. Now she just needs a guy with enough genetic quality.

Kek, even before onlyFans era girls going for broke ass and mean handsome/tall guys instead "nice guys" who make more money than them was a thing.

NEET Chads are fakecels confirmed

she would go crazy for my cock. @Sexless incel how does it feel that this foid would beg me for to shove my dick in her ass, while all you do is sit, fap, and cry?

I am cockblocked by mere inches.

RAPE
(in video game)