Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Onlyfans whore gets robbed

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

An incident report detailing the Oct. 4 home invasion, which targeted Ansley Pacheco, a popular Instagram model and cam-girl, shows the robbers stole a $50,000 gold chain, a $33,000 watch, a phone and other items totaling $102,000, the Daily Mail reported.

Pacheco’s husband Daniel Pacheco was on the couch watching the Miami Heat in the NBA finals with some friends around 8 p.m. when the two intruders forced their way into the home by following a guest inside and holding him at gunpoint, the outlet reported, citing video.

The robbers told everyone to get on the floor and started grabbing the pricey jewelry from the men in the living room, the incident report states

Ansley, who was in her bedroom with her son, heard the commotion and grabbed a firearm from her nightstand and started shooting at the intruders, she said previously.
The robbers fired back at her as they fled the house, the incident report states. When they were gone, Daniel grabbed the gun from Ansley and ran outside to confront the robbers, who were fleeing in a dark-colored vehicle, the report continues. Daniel fired at the vehicle as it fled northbound on NW 86th Avenue, the police record shows.

Stupid whore shot at robbers and missed lol

Should have stoned the whore.

Poor queen. Does she have a gofundme? I have thousands of expendable assets id like to donate to her. No queen deserves this.

Did I mention she's a queen?

4a4e28b850d942e968de25e00f8271ba

should've robbed her of a life

My God men are beyond pathetic. Stop making whores rich

Good. Nice lifefuel ngl

just rob onlywhores to get rich theory.

An incident report detailing the Oct. 4 home invasion, which targeted Ansley Pacheco, a popular Instagram model and cam-girl, shows the robbers stole a $50,000 gold chain, a $33,000 watch, a phone and other items totaling $102,000, the Daily Mail reported.

Pacheco’s husband Daniel Pacheco was on the couch watching the Miami Heat in the NBA finals with some friends around 8 p.m. when the two intruders forced their way into the home by following a guest inside and holding him at gunpoint, the outlet reported, citing video.

The robbers told everyone to get on the floor and started grabbing the pricey jewelry from the men in the living room, the incident report states

Ansley, who was in her bedroom with her son, heard the commotion and grabbed a firearm from her nightstand and started shooting at the intruders, she said previously.
The robbers fired back at her as they fled the house, the incident report states. When they were gone, Daniel grabbed the gun from Ansley and ran outside to confront the robbers, who were fleeing in a dark-colored vehicle, the report continues. Daniel fired at the vehicle as it fled northbound on NW 86th Avenue, the police record shows.

I’m down to rob an onlyfans whore tbh. It’s like murdering a glorified hooker

The whore has a son??!! My condolonces for that kid. Id buy his moms nudes and make fun of that richfag :feelshaha:

don't get too excited, once her cucks hear about this they'll pay for everything that was stolen and more.

This only fans whore has a husband. I feel sorry for that cuck. :feelskek:

If only the robbers hit and murdered that bitch.

Justice was served that day

LMAO a good day .

Who wears a $50k chain? More money than brains.

the guy was fucking based but really fucking poor execution can't even kill some whore foid with a gun

Fuuuck I'm done, just lol at these females dude
Just become rich while men slave away in factories / construction

Fuuuck I'm done, just lol at these females dude
Just become rich while men slave away in factories / construction
Preveilged :soy::soy::soy: check your preveilged penis haver:soy::soy::soy::soy: you must worship the queem:soy::soy::soy:

Onlyfans are constantly leaked guys. Remember to never pay and steal whenever you can.

Celebrate good times, come on!

I wonder if her husband holds the camera when she's filming onlyfans content and I wonder if the son has to clean up the mess afterwards :feelskek:

onlyfans is proof that there's no limit to how cucked things can get and how suddenly it can happen. Reminder that the platform only started up in 2016 and only became well known within the last 2 years.

Btw it can supposedly be used for other things like broadcasting fitness, chefs and actors
But guess what kind of guys make use of it.
:feelsclown:
absolute ER fuel

they figured out there are so many lonely males that they can make a huge business out of exploting them :feelscry:

The robbers gave her a taste of equality. :feelsohh:

the foid had a husband lmao what a fucking cuck