Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel OnlyFans whore doesn't even post nudes and still ranks in the top 16% of creators

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I got into an argument with this OnlyFans whore on a fempire page and this is what she told me :

Onlyfans 1

Onlyfans 2

She fucking writes poems and shit on OnlyFans and simps pay her thousands of dollars to read that crap. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Foids are not living on tutorial mode, they live on JUST EXIST MODE. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Hol up. Why do you have onlyfans...

Just buy a poem compilation by the greatest writers.

Oh wait... just simping for her.. i see..

This fucked up world needs to collapse and be destroyed

We need CCP as head of state

@AllanKing

Imagine spending years perfecting your craft to get absolutely mogged by a braindead “content creator”

top 16% really means nothing, go on reddit and every whore there is top 1% somehow.

Idk man. Every time an onlyfans foid tells a storiy about herself, it always feels as if she's a superhuman whose genes should be preserved on the only spaceship human has left when the earth is coming to an end.
Like no matter how hardworking or brilliant a foid is, she always ends up on onlyfans one way or another. It truly is puzzling to me.

top 16% really means nothing, go on reddit and every whore there is top 1% somehow.
If a foid makes any money at all she's probably in the top 16%. Most probably don't make any at all.

I couldn't see any of the posts on her OnlyFans but I could see the number of likes. There were more than 150 on the top post. Even if 50% of her subscribers like her posts, she still earns around $1500 a month.

I know its not a lot. But keep in mind she doesn't even post nudes, she writes poems and shit which she probably copy pasted from a website.

Idk man. Every time an onlyfans foid tells a storiy about herself, it always feels as if she's a superhuman whose genes should be preserved on the only spaceship human has left when the earth is coming to an end.
Like no matter how hardworking or brilliant a foid is, she always ends up on onlyfans one way or another. It truly is puzzling to me.
At this point I'm convinced that people who actually are hardworking never brag about it because they understand they are being exploited. Then there are people with easy lives like the whore OP posted, whose idle minds come to the conclusion that hard work is a virtue (a moral justification for their possessions).

If she's in the top 16% and still needs two jobs to survive, it means she isn't making that much money. With all the whores that try onlyfans and fail it mustn't be very difficult to be in a top position but my guess is that only the top 5% (or even less) can live just from onlyfans money.

Men are the best poets.