Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Onlyfans is good for the economy

K

Kuukerinnelli

Banned
-
We all know how bad the situation around the world is right now economy-wise due to Wuhan virus.

But however, there might just be light at the end of the tunnel. You all know what onlyfans is and i know you all hate it and despise it from the bottom of your hearts, but obviously you aren't thinking clearly.

Onlyfans has a huge positive effect on economy. The thousands (probably millions actually) of cucks, simps, soys and other pathetic feminine guys who pretend like they actually give a shit about women pay these modern day online prostitutes thousands and millions of dollars annually to see their nudes and roastie pussies. We all know this and we all of course hate this right? Buuuuut....

Think about it like this: What is better to the economy; the millions and millions of dollars earned by cucks by slaving their cuck asses to the government just sitting useless in their bank accounts or the money circulating around benefitting the economy?

Yes you heard it correctly. Who the fuck actually would benefit from that money if it just sits in the cucks' and simps' bank accounts?? And onlyfans also keeps the unemployment rate lower because now these uneducated and probably low IQ internet prostitutes can contribute to the economy by acting as a staging post for the cucks' money which they will eventually spend on useless items, makeup, cars, clothes (produced by child slave labor ofc) etc.
If these pathetic cucks and simps keep on throwing their money to internet whores then they will have to work more and more for the government to keep up with their expenses and this ofc further adds to the economical success.

If any of you actually care for the economical success of your own state then you should encourage all these cucks and soys to keep wasting their money on onlyfans and encourage jobless sluts to whore their asses to horny simps on onlyfans.com

This post might be the biggest lifefuel since my last post concerning emasculation by castration. Maybe even potential gigalifefuel.

I'm asking you all to consider other views on this onlyfans matter. It's not a wholly degenerated website and a culmination of our retarded modern simp society. It's also a new and actually quite useful part of the world economy since it keeps the money circulating, creates jobs, makes people (the creators and contributors) work harder and also takes power away from cucks and simps.

And remember this old saying:

The one asking is not the dumb one, but the one giving (paying)

Last edited:
That money should be going towards me.

foids are profiting so still bad imo tbh ngl

Fuck Shlomo's economy

These holes ain't paying their taxes & it'll only get spent on overpriced bags & clothes n shit.

Most of that money will have been spent regardless. Back in the olden times, those whores would have had to provide some value to get their hands on that money.

I'm going to blow my stimulus money on more art for the game I'm working on.

Low IQ post. Idc about the state of the economy.

Those guys are just hurting incels even more.

What exactly is lifefuel for average fucking cunts to earn 80 000$ per month to spend on bags, jewelry, cars, 5 star tropical resort vacations and flashy instagram lifestyle for the rest of us???

Shit thread kill yourself

Low IQ cucked foid worship thread.

What exactly is lifefuel for average fucking cunts to earn 80 000$ per month to spend on bags, jewelry, cars, 5 star tropical resort vacations and flashy instagram lifestyle for the rest of us???

Shit thread kill yourself
Being ugly is no excuse to neglect your education...

Who cares about the economy nigga also you’re a cuck because you don’t mind foids profiting from being whores. Death to all cucks and simps.

We all know how bad the situation around the world is right now economy-wise due to Wuhan virus.

But however, there might just be light at the end of the tunnel. You all know what onlyfans is and i know you all hate it and despise it from the bottom of your hearts, but obviously you aren't thinking clearly.

Onlyfans has a huge positive effect on economy. The thousands (probably millions actually) of cucks, simps, soys and other pathetic feminine guys who pretend like they actually give a shit about women pay these modern day online prostitutes thousands and millions of dollars annually to see their nudes and roastie pussies. We all know this and we all of course hate this right? Buuuuut....

Think about it like this: What is better to the economy; the millions and millions of dollars earned by cucks by slaving their cuck asses to the government just sitting useless in their bank accounts or the money circulating around benefitting the economy?

Yes you heard it correctly. Who the fuck actually would benefit from that money if it just sits in the cucks' and simps' bank accounts?? And onlyfans also keeps the unemployment rate lower because now these uneducated and probably low IQ internet prostitutes can contribute to the economy by acting as a staging post for the cucks' money which they will eventually spend on useless items, makeup, cars, clothes (produced by child slave labor ofc) etc.
If these pathetic cucks and simps keep on throwing their money to internet whores then they will have to work more and more for the government to keep up with their expenses and this ofc further adds to the economical success.

If any of you actually care for the economical success of your own state then you should encourage all these cucks and soys to keep wasting their money on onlyfans and encourage jobless sluts to whore their asses to horny simps on onlyfans.com

This post might be the biggest lifefuel since my last post concerning emasculation by castration. Maybe even potential gigalifefuel.

I'm asking you all to consider other views on this onlyfans matter. It's not a wholly degenerated website and a culmination of our retarded modern simp society. It's also a new and actually quite useful part of the world economy since it keeps the money circulating, creates jobs, makes people (the creators and contributors) work harder and also takes power away from cucks and simps.

alright i have to say, i went into this like :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: and i still think you're a bit cucked, but after reading i legit think you have a point tbh :waitwhat:, but its still unfair that foids are getting that money and not us
foids are profiting so still bad imo tbh ngl
sums it up

It's over for Keynescels.

Who cares about the economy nigga also you’re a cuck because you don’t mind foids profiting from being whores. Death to all cucks and simps.
Imagine supporting the economy as an incel hahaha pathetic
this motherfucking op is a lurker
to be fair, if you have some hope of ascending, you'd want the economy to go well. if the economy goes poorly that's bad news for your ascension chances even after looksmaxxing, bc many foids who would be available will be taken by betabuxers, others will be looking to catch a billy betabux instead of someone they're into... poverty just ruins it all

to be fair, if you have some hope of ascending, you'd want the economy to go well. if the economy goes poorly that's bad news for your ascension chances even after looksmaxxing, bc many foids who would be available will be taken by betabuxers, others will be looking to catch a billy betabux instead of someone they're into... poverty just ruins it all

If the economy is bad then everyone suffers even the betabuxers so the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Also keep coping thinking that anyone here is ever going to ascend. If you are over 18 its over.

If the economy is bad then everyone suffers even the betabuxers so the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Also keep coping thinking that anyone here is ever going to ascend. If you are over 18 its over.

nah man in poor countries the dating scene is beyond bizarre. here a high tier normie can get into a relationship with a foid who is into him, which leaves a chance to looksmaxx and get the same. in poor countries gigachad gets laid without betabuxing, but other than that, its all about the bux. if you're a man in a poor country, women only see you as a cash point since they need money, like betabuxing is the only option

nah man in poor countries the dating scene is beyond bizarre. here a high tier normie can get into a relationship with a foid who is into him, which leaves a chance to looksmaxx and get the same. in poor countries gigachad gets laid without betabuxing, but other than that, its all about the bux. if you're a man in a poor country, women only see you as a cash point since they need money, like betabuxing is the only option

Not in a poor country so theres no chance for me here.

Not in a poor country so theres no chance for me here.
the thing is your country may become poorer due to the coronavirus, deteriorating the dating market, and according to OP (debatable but an interesting thought) onlyfans helps against this

i hate only fans don't get me wrong, and camwhores and their paypigs, but op has a point, betas tend to hoard money as they have no life, and dont even buy copes since they want to save up to be a good betabux, whereas foids consoom a lot which makes money circulate and some of it will go to incels, so in that sense onlyfans is good

Didn't read plus greycel thread. I highly suggest killing yourself OP.

Didn't read plus greycel thread. I highly suggest killing yourself OP.
i thought the same but i read it, and now i think he kinda has a point

Do you hate jews? Why is that, could you tell me?
I don't give a shit about their fake ass debt based economy. Fuck female consumerism and fuck you, cuck.

i thought the same but i read it, and now i think he kinda has a point
not really. OP assumes that it would rot in bank when in reality the cuck would just spend it on something else like better food or sexdolls or some shit

Fuck the economy. You should be banned for this thread.

Simp

not really. OP assumes that it would rot in bank when in reality the cuck would just spend it on something else like better food or sexdolls or some shit
idk, i get the impresion that betas tend to hoard money to be good betabuxxers and dont even buy copes

Yes yes but still better than all the money rotting on cucks' bank accounts. And the sellers of these bags pay taxes

Do you hate jews? Why is that, could you tell me?

Ban this shill, he's trying to get us to pay foids and see why we hate Jews.

Low IQ cucked foid worship thread.

Fucking GrAYcels keep getting WORSE :feelsohgod:
Ban this shill, he's trying to get us to pay foids and see why we hate Jews.

Yeah there’s no room for any Jew loving cucks on this site OP can go take that shit over to those faggots on Looksmaxx

Last edited:
Fucking GrAYcels keep getting WORSE :feelsohgod:

Yeah there’s no room for any Jew loving cucks on this site OP can go take that shit over to those faggots on Looksmaxx
OP needs to be banned already. He is obviously an IT/soy inflitrator

Not sure how to feel about this one

It will probably end up getting hacked and the cucks get exposed. That happened to that Ashley Madison site. There's got to be some based incels out there looking into that.

It's a done deal