Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel OnlyFans completely acceptable but prostitution still strictly illegal

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
79f586bdfa2d3e3b94b85f48034ab79a
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8u3

Completely predictable and in accordance with all other laws that favor women.

There's a preponderance of so-called feminists who would agree with you. Just clamoring for the empowerment that sucking dick for money brings.

Foids literally have a money printing machine between their legs yet they complain about muh equality and muh wagegap (non existant)
JFL at female logic

Completely predictable and in accordance with all other laws that favor women.

It's becoming more and more apparent to me that there's an aggressive 'social engineering' project aimed at increasing the value of the female as much as possible while decreasing that of the man's as much as possible. The end goal is a society based on matriarchal rulership and extreme female dominance.

It's becoming more and more apparent to me that there's an aggressive 'social engineering' project aimed at increasing the value of the female as much as possible while decreasing that of the man's as much as possible.
Yeah it's like covert eugenics but completely one-sided and irrationally oriented around female social dominance and "preference" and the idea that every woman is beautiful.

The end goal is a society based on matriarchal rulership and extreme female dominance.
The end goal is to drive men women don't find attractive out of society and to the fringes even more so than now. And if they resist that they'll be tarred as misogynists that aren't making way for progress and simultaneously aren't real men.
It doesn't have to make sense. It's a power grab is what it is.

It's becoming more and more apparent to me that there's an aggressive 'social engineering' project aimed at increasing the value of the female as much as possible while decreasing that of the man's as much as possible. The end goal is a society based on matriarchal rulership and extreme female dominance.
Holy shit, you're probably the most based greycel i have ever seen.

I agree with you 100%, thought i would say that matriarchal rulership isn't the goal. Women are utterly useless and easy to control. Increasing their value socially and making them think they're making a difference is what i think the goal is. Since they're easier to control and tame then men, higher positions will make them perfect puppet heads. And for the non elite females, they're big spenders.

Hell the only reason women have rights is because it was profitable for the elite. Whatever shit they're doing now seems to be printing money for them if they're still doing it.

11828960166 af565418d9 b

Foids literally have a money printing machine between their legs yet they complain about muh equality and muh wagegap (non existant)
JFL at female logic
Doesn't even have to be between their legs.
Simps will simp for anything, like that foid who recently made $13kish just by selling feet pics without anything else in the photo.

Of course, women shouldn't have to earn money

Holy shit, you're probably the most based greycel i have ever seen.

I agree with you 100%, thought i would say that matriarchal rulership isn't the goal. Women are utterly useless and easy to control. Increasing their value socially and making them think they're making a difference is what i think the goal is. Since they're easier to control and tame then men, higher positions will make them perfect puppet heads. And for the non elite females, they're big spenders.

Hell the only reason women have rights is because it was profitable for the elite. Whatever shit they're doing now seems to be printing money for them if they're still doing it.

View attachment 377851

The vision of the future that our elite handlers have in store for us is one of a completely emasculated, global consumer culture. Masculine virility is dangerous to such a world order, which is why men must be made to submit to women and children. Men, especially young men, are the only viable threats to any social order. Women just do pose any that whatsoever- the woman is a pawn.
There's a preponderance of so-called feminists who would agree with you. Just clamoring for the empowerment that sucking dick for money brings.
At least with real whoring you get something in return for your money. With e-whoring, you get practically nothing in return.
I say make getting a whore as easy and legal as ordering a pizza

Last edited:
Both of them are shit
İn Sweden a hooker can accuse u of rapee ıf she takes your money and then suddenly decides not to suck your dick.
If u force her she will call the police

Both of them are shit
İn Sweden a hooker can accuse u of rapee ıf she takes your money and then suddenly decides not to suck your dick.
If u force her she will call the police
I can see the US adopting those giga-cucked prostitution laws that exist in Scandinavia under a Biden/Harris administration.

I can see the US adopting those giga-cucked prostitution laws that exist in Scandinavia under a Biden/Harris administration.
Did Biden ever talked about sex workers or whores anyway ?

Assuming prostitution will ever be legalized in the US.
It's not likely to happen especially with the new moral panics around sex trafficking and its supposed relation to prostitution.

Did Biden ever talked about sex workers or whores anyway ?
Not that I've heard of, but he will almost certainly be pushed to support ultra "progressive" "sex worker"/"anti trafficking" laws by the far left wing of the Democratic party.

Look at Trump, who was forced to sign the cucked FOSTA/SESTA bills into law. If a Trump administration did that, imagine how bad a Biden/Harris administration is going to be.
Assuming prostitution will ever be legalized in the US.
It's not likely to happen especially with the new moral panics around sex trafficking and its supposed relation to prostitution.
Yeah, I agree that legalizing prostitution in Burgerland is pretty much politically impossible at this point.

Not that I've heard of, but he will almost certainly be pushed to support ultra "progressive" "sex worker"/"anti trafficking" laws by the far left wing of the Democratic party.

Look at Trump, who was forced to sign the cucked FOSTA/SESTA bills into law. If a Trump administration did that, imagine how bad a Biden/Harris administration is going to be.
For the last fuckin time Democrats are not far-left
They are center authoriitian right and liberals,their progressive ideas are limited to rainbow coloured stairs and steven universe level anti-racism