Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only way we will ascend is to summon demons

S

Spirit

Banned
-
So guys lets make a master thread and figure out how to summon them. I believe the main key is to get into a trance state. One you get into the trance state you are in a much better position to summon them. Getting there seems hard to me so we need to work together and figure out all of this stuff and ascend.

How do you know demons exist boyo? Not trying to be condescending.

So guys lets make a master thread and figure out how to summon them. I believe the main key is to get into a trance state. One you get into the trance state you are in a much better position to summon them. Getting there seems hard to me so we need to work together and figure out all of this stuff and ascend.
No man, if it works you might lose your soul.

What makes you think they'll accept to have sex with a subhuman like you? Female demons want chad cock too.
autism

it's over for autisticcels

you mean a succubus?
might as well just try to create a tulpa

We want to request demons to get us human women
you mean a succubus?
might as well just try to create a tulpa

No succubus will suck your energy. I'm talking lucifer, satan, belial, ladilok, sitri, sallos

its over for demologycels, nothing in this world or other worlds are going to make you to laid if you dont have BONES!

First off, try on yourself. Then come here and report to the incel-gang.

Do you have any ancient spells or texts?

I’d rather fuck an angel.

You don't "summon" a demon as your servant to do your bidding. You pick him as your patron and become his loyal servant. In theory, the great prince and his demons grant their loyal followers boons.

I have yet to get to that level occult.

Don’t you have to wear a bathrobe and burn some cross?

JFL if ur not demonmaxxing in 2019 tbhtbh ngl

Who did summon me???

What a fucking cope, the demons would rather help chad than genetic dead ends like us

the easiest way to get out of inceldom in 2019.

We want to request demons to get us human women

No succubus will suck your energy. I'm talking lucifer, satan, belial, ladilok, sitri, sallos
But real women also suck your energy. According to some hindu texts If you lose semen you're also losing your vital energy.
Lucifer is a chad,. It's over for wizardcels :feelsWizard:

what a cope and no there is no escape for us

Mind control on a foid=demon seems more feasible.
You're right about the trance state, you will need to theta state max tbh.

Hard to believe anyone would call themselves incel if they haven't tried remote seduction yet lol.

Last edited:
Summoning demons is kufr akbar and for that reason I will abstain. But I have an uncle who does it. Once he put a curse on me and i couldnt stop doing black shit for weeks.

Well I have easy access to people who can help me get magical stuffs that have the energy to attract girls. But the rituals and sacrifices are too dangerous and demonic for me. Not worth it getting sent to hell when I die

Well I have easy access to people who can help me get magical stuffs that have the energy to attract girls. But the rituals and sacrifices are too dangerous and demonic for me. Not worth it getting sent to hell when I die
Jfl at believing what mainstream religions tell you.

Different "teachers" will claim that others can't do it for you. Otherwise they will just gain the attraction.
Anyways. I actually practiced some shit for a few months and I ended up feeling pretty sick over, mentally it was a kind of hell for a few weeks so I quit. It seemed more like practicing those rituals ended up just hurting myself. No clue if I had any effect anywhere else, all I know is I got negative results.

Do you believe in human sacrifice? If so, they do.
I never really believed in human sacrifice and I also don't have a religion I believe. But yeah I mean they might ig. Seems unlikely.

Summoning demons is kufr akbar and for that reason I will abstain. But I have an uncle who does it. Once he put a curse on me and i couldnt stop doing black shit for weeks.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Do you think your uncle still has a curse on you that’s why your incel?

Most women are demons.
When I eat beans, that happens to me.

Summoning demons is not easy believe me I have tried many times