Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only way to lose weight

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Drink and dont eat anything else, it works on me all the time

Need lolis to drink with

Sukatiua

You can run too

What about gymceling

I've lost weight eating carbs, I've lost weight not eating carbs, I've lost weight eating 5 times a day, and I've lost weight not eating for 35 days. What did they all have in common? A calorie deficit. That's it. All strategies involving a calorie deficit have worked. No strategy not involving a calorie deficit has ever worked. People overcomplicate it to rationalize their own inability to put the fork down.

Water weight doesn't really count in my opinion.

just don't eat

Many dieticians would disagree

I tried keto but failed to maintain since there's carb and sugar in fucking everything, now i'm trying intermittent fasting with some light weight training. Tired of being skinnyfat, it's worst than both tbh.

Is water fasting legit?
You'll lose weight quickly if you're able to stick to it long enough, which requires far above average willpower, but you won't be happy with your body composition by the time you get to your goal weight.

A disproportionate amount of the weight you lose will be muscle since your body will be forced to break down muscle to get the protein it needs to maintain your vital organs.