Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only ugly subhuman foids like feminine men

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★
Just look at kpop stan foids, they’re all fat or rope tier facial structure JFL at people telling ricecels to kpopmaxx, imagine doing all that effort to get an ugly nerdy foid :feelshaha: The only attractive foids who prefer feminine men are noodlewhores who would sooner get with a white pretty boy than a ricecel

Usually younger foids tend to prefer more feminine men

But if something is certain its that women don't prefer extremely masculine men either. How many women out there like men with beards, men with receding hairlines, men with lots of body hair, men who box, men who hunt & fish etc.

Lets be real here, women prefer these borderline metrosexual boyfriends to an actually masculine man

fucking water.

literally every single motherfucking time.

But if something is certain its that women don't prefer extremely masculine men either. How many women out there like men with beards, men with receding hairlines, men with lots of body hair, men who box, men who hunt & fish etc.

Lets be real here, women prefer these borderline metrosexual boyfriends to an actually masculine man
Crazy how very few f0ids admit this and all the redniggerz and cuckservatives will deny this.

Just look at kpop stan foids, they’re all fat or rope tier facial structure JFL at people telling ricecels to kpopmaxx, imagine doing all that effort to get an ugly nerdy foid :feelshaha: The only attractive foids who prefer feminine men are noodlewhores who would sooner get with a white pretty boy than a ricecel
Feminine men u talking about have to be those tr4ny lefttards or ur on absolute copium. Why do u think kpop male singers are so "fetishized" and every f0id that listens to that shit wants one? Not sure where u got that ideia that kpop f0ids are all fat or ugly.

Crazy how very few f0ids admit this and all the redniggerz and cuckservatives will deny this.

Feminine men u talking about have to be those tr4ny lefttards or ur on absolute copium. Why do u think kpop male singers are so "fetishized" and every f0id that listens to that shit wants one? Not sure where u got that ideia that kpop f0ids are all fat or ugly.
Bro it’s well known information that kpop foids are the ugliest, stacies only listen to some shit like the weeknd they don’t have time to get into kpop and pick a bias and all that retarded shit they have a social life

Bro it’s well known information that kpop foids are the ugliest, stacies only listen to some shit like the weeknd they don’t have time to get into kpop and pick a bias and all that retarded shit they have a social life
well last time i saw a bunch of female retards singing kp0p they didnt look ugly but that might have been exception. Then again i dont spend my time looking at f0ids on the net.

Yes, i have seeing this with my own eyes

Weeb Landwhales loving k-pop shit

This is a new masculinity: slim build, long dyed hair. Even in Russia, it is noticeable how many school boys I see with long decorated hair.

Young JBs tend to like feminine looking men the most

Cope harder, prettyboys slay the most JB