Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Only top universities matter

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I feel worthless cuz im not going to top universities and i dont even have friends while those people are finishing university and having fun and friends

im not clever or hardowrkimg enough

if i chose the right university i could have finished it long ago and maybe had fun but THANKS TO MY PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT FAMILY WHO CHOSE FUCKING ENGINEERING I BECOME INCEL LOSER

me because i was at a private uni but blew off my scholarship and ended up in community college jfl

Just hobomaxx.

Everything’s so fucking unfair it’s insane

What would you prefer to do? If not engineering

Can you switch? Accounting seems nice
ı dıd thank god

ı still thınk ı mıght go to a better unı ıf ı chose accountıng first and maybe ı woudl have had friends?

ı dıd thank god

ı still thınk ı mıght go to a better unı ıf ı chose accountıng first and maybe ı woudl have had friends?
I see. I mean it’s always hard to know how things would’ve ended up. How long have you been in accounting now and is it still possible to meet friends?

I see. I mean it’s always hard to know how things would’ve ended up. How long have you been in accounting now and is it still possible to meet friends?
ım also surgerymaxxed too and ı learned how to dress

Nice. Sounds like you’ve put a lot of effort into your appearance.
30k just the surgerıes ı got , ım getting one thıs month too , a mınor one but mandatory

Going to a good school means nothing if you don't have a face that can get connections and popularity from it.
And for your job? I don't think it's worth it, but then again there's nothing waiting for you later in life as an incel, so it would be a good distraction if you enjoy your job a little.

Going to a good school means nothing if you don't have a face that can get connections and popularity from it.
And for your job? I don't think it's worth it, but then again there's nothing waiting for you later in life as an incel, so it would be a good distraction if you enjoy your job a little.
you can brag about and get social status tho and people will not make fun of your school

Cope. All colleges are temples of wokeism, degeneracy and ignorance. You need the diploma to get your foot in the field but the most important thing by far is your experience. This is why internships are the most important part of your course.

Engineering is absolutely the course for the biggest losers and idiots. Waay too difficult and doesn't pay anything. There aren't even job for them. Engineers become uber drivers here.

Cope. All colleges are temples of wokeism, degeneracy and ignorance. You need the diploma to get your foot in the field but the most important thing by far is your experience. This is why internships are the most important part of your course.

Engineering is absolutely the course for the biggest losers and idiots. Waay too difficult and doesn't pay anything. There aren't even job for them. Engineers become uber drivers here.
It's a mix from what I've seen. Depends on country to some extent. In the third world STEM is a way out of poverty. When I lived in Australia OTOH I noticed it was more of an immigrant job. The very, very, top tier 1% employers in Australia might pay out 200k-250kUSD range, but the overwhelming majority of software engineers there are immigrants making less than average Australian chad managing a McDonalds.

It's a mix from what I've seen. Depends on country to some extent. In the third world STEM is a way out of poverty. When I lived in Australia OTOH I noticed it was more of an immigrant job. The very, very, top tier 1% employers in Australia might pay out 200k-250kUSD range, but the overwhelming majority of software engineers there are immigrants making less than average Australian chad managing a McDonalds.
Well, only the T in STEM is worth it and software engineering is kind of saturated worldwide, but it's not the only field in technology. Data, business intelligence, web/app analytics, marketing are great fields.

True i need to kill anyone who made me chose engineering