Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only thing worth living for.

3uxp

Captain
★★
Index

:feelsokman:

tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

The Rock is a big F
I like his facial expression in that picture, he is like "oh woah great" but without really meaning it and like he doesn't give a fuck lmao

I like his facial expression in that picture, he is like "oh woah great" but without really meaning it and like he doesn't give a fuck lmao
You should appreciate my use of the watched threads.

Only thing worth living for?
Waiting for world war III.

>tfw wake up to 10 alerts
Happy Pepe

>tfw realize 9 of them are @PM_ME_STRIPPERS replying "over4u" to my posts and 1 is thread deletion notification

:(

Every forum I've been on ~20% of the regular users ignore me. I'm a pariah everywhere I go.
I like your posts. I will try to reply to them more

im lucky if i get 1
Screen Shot 2018 05 04 at 33422 AM

feel free to PM me weeb shit anytime
MogekoCastle lit af dogg XD