Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Only the white man has the gallantry to challenge nature itself

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
What do nautical engineering, flying rockets into space, and kids becoming trannies have in common: they are all ways of challenging nature itself, they are all the pet ambitions of HUUUWHITE MEN, and white men alone.

For only a white man is as bold as to cavalierly feel as though nature itself is but a mere shrew to be tamed. Why work around nature, when you can conquer it? Such bold and meticulous thinking is something simply outside the box for inferior races- for it takes a balance of spiritual courage, intellect, and AMBITION to buttress the most foolish dreams into hallowed achievements.

Comfort for a white is simply taken for granted.

Unlike the indolent wetback, the servantile chink, or the hedonistic negro, inferior races simply want to stay on dry land and be prosperous layabouts built to feed short-term whimsies in a sisyphean cycle of pain and pleasure. To inferior races, they simply cannot fathom what it means to have MORE, beyond the highest zeniths of comfort. Further, they cannot fathom, that THEY would be the ones capable of achieving something BEYOND what nature has convinced them of what is available. Inferior races can only operate by either protected what they hoarded, or by thieving the superior.

The white already can take the base level of comfort genetically gifted to them, and use that to reach beyond, and realize the fruits of what GOD gave them, are but a well to be sprung. The white, naturally, will do things like learn to walk on fire. AS A HOBBY.

To them jumping off a fucking plane is FUN. And while you do see other races do this in modern times, the few that do only do so because the white already did it, and just want to copy them in order to bask in white greatness.

Nobody respects an SJW because what kind of fruitbag would go:

"oh hey, I'm the greatest CHINK at acting"
"I'm the best NEGRO at science"
"I'm a WHITE who CAN jump"

I mean women do this with the "best Actress" category, but this just goes to show you how limited in ambition these people really are.

White people are so respected that whenever they claim they are "relatively good at something for a white person" its always taken as a joke. But being good at something relative AS A SHITSKIN-- the sad, modern MAJORITY will PAMPER you for this.

But really if you aren't a white male, and share thoughts like "im gonna walk on water someday," theres no chance you wont be seen as though you are unbelievably stupid, or alternatively, culturally exploiting the superstitious. But man, for a certain kind of NT white guy with the right kind of glasses and credentials, he can basically say "im gonna walk on water someday" and you already just assume he's trying to scientifically find an invention that will allow him to walk on water someday; it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:
White men are worshipped like gods

Someone post when the coping is too strong gif.

What do nautical engineering, flying rockets into space, and kids becoming trannies have in common: they are all ways of challenging nature itself, they are all the pet ambitions of HUUUWHITE MEN, and white men alone.

For only a white man is as bold as to cavalierly feel as though nature itself is but a mere shrew to be tamed. Why work around nature, when you can conquer it? Such bold and meticulous thinking is something simply outside the box for inferior races- for it takes a balance of spiritual courage, intellect, and AMBITION to buttress the most foolish dreams into hallowed achievements.

Unlike the indolent wetback, the servantile chink, or the hedonistic negro, inferior races simply want to stay on dry land and be prosperous layabouts built to feed short-term whimsies in a sisyphean cycle of pain and pleasure. To inferior races, they simply cannot fathom what it means to have MORE, beyond the highest zeniths of comfort. Further, they cannot fathom, that THEY would be the ones capable of achieving something BEYOND what nature has convinced them of what is available. Inferior races can only operate by either protected what they hoarded, or by thieving the superior.

The white already can take the base level of comfort genetically gifted to them, and use that to reach beyond, and realize the fruits of what GOD gave them, are but a well to be sprung. The white, naturally, will do things like learn to walk on fire. AS A HOBBY.

To them jumping off a fucking plane is FUN. And while you do see other races do this in modern times, the few that do only do so because the white already did it, and just want to copy them in order to bask in white greatness.

I mean women do this with the "best Actress" category, but this just goes to show you how limited in ambition these people really are.

White people are so respected that whenever they claim they are "relatively good at something for a white person" its always taken as a joke. But being good at something relative AS A SHITSKIN-- the sad, modern MAJORITY will PAMPER you for this.

But really if you aren't a white male, and share thoughts like "im gonna walk on water someday," theres no chance you wont be seen as though you are unbelievably stupid, or alternatively, culturally exploiting the superstitious. But man, for a certain kind of NT white guy with the right kind of glasses and credentials, he can basically say "im gonna walk on water someday" and you already just assume he's trying to scientifically find an invention that will allow him to walk on water someday; it's just a matter of time.
:lul:nice choice of words, i enjoyed the read.

But being good at something relative AS A SHITSKIN-- the sad, modern MAJORITY will PAMPER you for this. -------> why will they pamper a shitskin for this?

JBW is law, and for said reason you should GTFO from here and fuck foids because they all love whites

JoinedJul 13, 2024
Maybe in some SEA jungle
But not in EE
If those chinks in sea countries were nuked would anyone even care? I wouldn't lose a second of sleep if they vanished today. :feelscomfy:

Very true tbh, whites don't get assblasted cause of this, when poggers, yellows and brownies are getting truly pampered like you said. I read outburst on japanese twatter ( mmmhhhm sweety it's now X ), cause nobody worshipped their rice asses during goyimwood ceremony ( seriously who cares for this anymore ). They obviously starting to attack obviously you can guess which group.

Also recently saw this on cuckxiv

Zrzut ekranu 2024 07 20 144616

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@KillNiggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Shut up nigger. Even my rich white friend is a retarded faggot loser who eats up Elon musk shit and calls kerbal space program gay. That shows you what white men are. Jew cock suckers with no creativity or brain

Very true tbh, whites don't get assblasted cause of this, when poggers, yellows and brownies are getting truly pampered like you said. I read outburst on japanese twatter ( mmmhhhm sweety it's now X ), cause nobody worshipped their rice asses during goyimwood ceremony ( seriously who cares for this anymore ). They obviously starting to attack obviously you can guess which group.

View attachment 1203448

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@KillNiggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit
This yasuke nigger was proven to be a Jewish invention btw

Rockets into space is a jew,-,masonic fraud. Like nuke weapons...

Other than that, sure.

View attachment 1203448

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@KillNiggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Wtf is that bullshit:feelskek::feelskek:?

Jews invented trannyism in the 1920s.

I personally believe this has a lot to do with the fact that white's had to survive in very harsh and cold climates. Whites essentially had to, for their survival, come up with new inventions and technology. I'm not going to argue that whites are the most intelligent, but I think its fair to say they are the most innovative.

If God is beauty, then Whites are the closest to god in that aspect
Human knowledge about something divine is anthropocentrism, and in theology the beauty of G-d is described according to its elements and nature; for G‑d does not use an image, how does the ultimate Being use an image? It doesn't wear out, it's contradictory if it did, just think and study theology.

Worship of any type of man, be it Asian, black, white, anyone... IS RETARDED

Non-whites aren't people, they are beasts of the earth

Japs are the only non-whites I respect, anything else is garbage

Hinduism has some cool features, but we all know it wasn't created by modern curries lol
I don't respect japs
1210145 a25edf593e3c363ba389d64cc1d7c459
GH212OeXcAItIyC
Screenshot 20220512 181119 Samsung Internet

Prime rambling by my chinko modocel