Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only the poor are incel

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
It all adds up over time, you can't afford anything so your unable to do the things middle class and upper class people do in order to become more attractive. If your rich you can get plastic surgery, fix your teeth, flaunt your wealth. All tactics to getting laid that are out of reach for poorcels. So really I believe the root of the problem is classism and NOT flawed genetics. I have yet to see a rich man alone and if he is its because he doesn't want to commit and instead has his fuck buddies at beck and call...

Images 1
Images
How to spot a rich guy
Ca19958530e2cf9f43928de4721deae5

Start making money then.

Money won't change shit for me since I seek an emotional connection with a female.

Are you new on incels kek

She will love you for your money and will wagecuck you. She wonz enjoy the sex as if she would havr sex with chad so she will secretly cheat on you if shes girl that married with you just because of the cash

Looks Money Status

the holy trinity, blessed be Chinpokomon, dude was a genius

Idgaf if i dont have 'love' hi will smash her everytime i want.. she my sex slave. If she wil vheat on me i will kick that bitch out.. throw her naked outside.

Pros: can walk outside with her prople respect me more, get bj sex unlimited.

They are seperat for the most part we want emotional connections I pretty much cannot have sex in the first place (micropenis) plus I’m ugly to add on to that I’m pretty poor.

I believe the root of the problem is classism and NOT flawed genetics
Imagine you win the lottery(like 10 million) and want to share it with someone. People will instantly start talking to you and be nice and helpful. Now realize this is how an attractive person gets treated even if he is broke.

Rich men have tons of options they can't be incel unless they have tried everything possible

Good looks that you didn't move a finger for = """true""" love from a hot femoid

Money that you earned through hard and long hours = gold diggers or nothing if you make 6K a month or less because a femoid won't care at all if your face is ugly

She will love you for your money and will wagecuck you. She wonz enjoy the sex as if she would havr sex with chad so she will secretly cheat on you if shes girl that married with you just because of the cash

Elliot rodger was a volcel tho.

Unlike me, shortening his hair made him more attractive
He was strange looking and acting. No way he'd secure a woman.

betabuxxing is cope. she wont truly love you, not the raw and primal way she loves guys who dont need money to get laid

Imagine being very tall, very broad with a masculine attractive face, a deep voice, smart and being rich. Just going around absolutely AMOGGING everyone you pass into another dimension.

Rich people are born with better genes and are generally more attractive so there's truth in that regard. But making a ugly incel rich will only get him betabuxed and manipulated

Jesus fucking Christ people, do you guys want to get laid by something other then a land whale or not?Obviously these thots are gold diggers. It plays into the whole primitive roles of the sexes. So what if she's doesn't "love" You, you'll still be tapping that ass right? Still busting nuts in all/every openings and letting people know your getting pussy. Now if a bitch isn't putting out despite you financing her lifestyle then thats totally different and you need to send that bitch off so you can find one that will meet your needs.

Eliot Roger could have been such a fucking slayer man, there is no doubt of this in my mind. The only problem was maybe his hight and sense of superiority he had towards others. He let his temporary situation (college) drive him over the edge. I'm convinced that if he just would have waited until after graduation the man would be drowning in pussy.

Eliot Roger could have been such a fucking slayer man, there is no doubt of this in my mind. The only problem was maybe his hight and sense of superiority he had towards others. He let his temporary situation (college) drive him over the edge. I'm convinced that if he just would have waited until after graduation the man would be drowning in pussy.
I think he was fairly attractive, just a strange motherfucker. People here doubt mentalceldom but that shit is real.

Tmp 22906 V x5Kv18469858

I think the main goal of every poor/lower middle class incel would be to ascend to a solid middle class and start staking money for plastic surgeries.

Thats the best way to escape.

I think he was fairly attractive, just a strange motherfucker. People here doubt mentalceldom but that shit is real.

View attachment 5192
Naw he was just a delusional privileged dumbass. He wanted a 10/10 stacy without putting the effort of looksmaxxing, he could have easily gotten a normie chick but didn't want too. He has more than many people I have seen in relationships, people uglier and poorer than him. He just didn't want to settle for his looks match and had an elated ego so he went berserk In the end he died a cuck cause he couldn't get himself to actually kill the stacies cause he was that much of a beta.

nah, ugly rich guys can still be incel in spirit, basically even if they get a gf she won't actually be attracted to them