Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only subhumans bullied me in school

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
I mogs them easily.

Subhuman bullies must suffer and DIE.

Make a sock-n-lock and crack their skull with one shot. You will only be suspended if not college.

Sounds like they've done ERreperable damage on your psyche

Make a sock-n-lock and crack their skull with one shot. You will only be suspended if not college.

wouldn't recommend

1 month in juvie and 1 year of community service for doing that.

but you're right, it's definitely the most effective method, @Raper consider this, but trust me you are not prepared for the results of doing this. expect the dude lying there twitching from pain almost in a seizure and blood literally EVERYWHERE

wouldn't recommend

but you're right, it's definitely the most effective method, @Raper consider this, but trust me you are not prepared for the results of doing this. expect the dude lying there twitching from pain almost in a seizure and blood literally EVERYWHERE
So basically the revenge he wants? Guy twitching in pain? OP wants that. Dont give him a any wise ideas...

we shubhumans should not figth whe are one with teh flow

So basically the revenge he wants? Guy twitching in pain? OP wants that. Dont give him a any wise ideas...

i only recommend that to people who suffer from very severe bullying over a long period of time

you can literally kill someone with a lock in a sock. sounds like OP isn't having problems THAT serious at least yet

the point is, once you beat someone with that, well, no one will EVER even THINK of starting shit with you for the rest of your time in the school, and the guy will remember you for the rest of his life

there's other things like plastic knuckles (goes through metal detectors), but you have to buy that lol. it's his choice if he wants to do it.

Subhumans deal with subhumans.

wouldn't recommend

I've done it and seen others do it, very little punishment. If you live in an area where they are more uptight about violence then you could use soap instead of a lock.

i only recommend that to people who suffer from very severe bullying over a long period of time

you can literally kill someone with a lock in a sock. sounds like OP isn't having problems THAT serious at least yet

the point is, once you beat someone with that, well, no one will EVER even THINK of starting shit with you for the rest of your time in the school, and the guy will remember you for the rest of his life

there's other things like plastic knuckles (goes through metal detectors), but you have to buy that lol. it's his choice if he wants to do it.
I mean hes talking about beating them up and shit. Talking about using a lock and sock will make him consider it

JFL at USAcels.

I attacked one bully in school. He fell down on the floor. His head was bleeding. After that he went to a supervising teacher. The supervising teacher asked me "What do you do with him?" "I push him". And he just went home. JFL at bullies.

I've done it and seen others do it, very little punishment. If you live in an area where they are more uptight about violence then you could use soap instead of a lock.
Soap or coins can cause SERIOUS bruises and pain without the risk of a murder or attempted murder charge

its over for us

that means you are super subhuman

And now only subhuman incels-in-denial from cucktears bully you, nothings changed.