Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only stupid foids call the suicide hotline number

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
Do incels even call that number. I mean what's the point in that it doesn't work for incels it only works for normies and foids. The foids call the number for attention crying WAHH WAHH CHAD WONT FUCK ME and then the guy on the other end is like it's okay Chad won't fuck you but Tyrone will and then they feel better they are so stupid

Work on a suicide hotline and tell foids to off themselves theory

retarded tbh, you could he hospitalized and put in the loony bin for a bit. If you're gonna do it, do and if you're not dont.

Download 2

When I was trying to get a job at a suicide hotline in high school they said that they have to reject repeat callers (the ones who actually need help and people to talk to). I have contemplated calling them many times when I have no one to talk to, but I am afraid I will be put on some list.

Imagine the feeling of calling someone, saying you are suicidal….and they truly don’t give a shit.
That is a hotline.
It’s just for foids who are seeking attention.

Luckily for me, I was born strong.
I keep struggling to live even when there is no point to it.

Do incels even call that number. I mean what's the point in that it doesn't work for incels it only works for normies and foids. The foids call the number for attention crying WAHH WAHH CHAD WONT FUCK ME and then the guy on the other end is like it's okay Chad won't fuck you but Tyrone will and then they feel better they are so stupid

Attachments

• THENOOMBER.jpeg
    THENOOMBER.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 12
retarded tbh, you could he hospitalized and put in the loony bin for a bit. If you're gonna do it, do and if you're not dont.
Yeah. No reason to get yourself viewed as insane and locked up. Just do it if the suffering is bad enough or continue coping