Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only soy cucks dream to have one loyal foid/wife

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★★★★
I see many people even here mention all they want is average loyal becky gf to cuddle with them and shit :feelstastyman:

You have to bee deeply cucked and brainfucked that even in your desires and fantasies you want to stay a soy. Life like that is only compensation price for men to have at least some access to pussy…

I dont want one fucking becky… i mean i wont have even that but at least in my desires i can stay honest… i want to have a harem of sluts for myself… i want hundreds of slut to worship me and beg me to fuck them. I want them to be obedient slaves who suck my dick and keep their stupid slut mouths shut after that.

I want to use them like disposable sex toys grab the one i want to fuck and throw it back after i cum… i want them to obey me without a word be my slaves my dolls.. i dont want to take that fucking sex doll to expensive dinner and listen to some dumb shit that i dont give fuck about… her whole life should be about pleasing my dick

you all took female cucked versions of it all and let it become your fantasies…

10 stacey virgin foids or death

only the most common male fantasy throughout aeons. retard.

I dont want one fucking becky… i mean i wont have even that but at least in my desires i can stay honest… i want to have a harem of sluts for myself… i want hundreds of slut to worship me and beg me to fuck them.
OP wrote this in a gooncave

Alright cuckold back to sleep

I want to use them like disposable sex toys grab the one i want to fuck and throw it back after i cum… i want them to obey me without a word be my slaves my dolls.. i dont want to take that fucking sex doll to expensive dinner and listen to some dumb shit that i dont give fuck about… her whole life should be about pleasing my dick
Did you write this paragraph while jacking off or some shit ?

I see many people even here mention all they want is average loyal becky gf to cuddle with them and shit :feelstastyman:

You have to bee deeply cucked and brainfucked that even in your desires and fantasies you want to stay a soy. Life like that is only compensation price for men to have at least some access to pussy…

I dont want one fucking becky… i mean i wont have even that but at least in my desires i can stay honest… i want to have a harem of sluts for myself… i want hundreds of slut to worship me and beg me to fuck them. I want them to be obedient slaves who suck my dick and keep their stupid slut mouths shut after that.

you all took female cucked versions of it all and let it become your fantasies…

Every man desires multiple toilets, it's just culturally impossible unless you're either rich, handsome, or high status in a cult. The vast majority of men are none of those.

more like on angel dust

Every man desires multiple toilets
I hear cucks irl all the time saying otherwise and even on this forum i saw many monogamy copers which inspired me to write this thread in the first place