Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Only sluts on tinder

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Of course this shouldn't matter because i'm just chadfishing. But if I was using an account with my real pictures none of these whores is worthy of me. Just slut after slut.
They barely have anything in their bios and all their pictures are posing like prostitutes.

Only sluts eveywhere.

tinder is made for whores from the very beginning tbh

Of course this shouldn't matter because i'm just chadfishing. But if I was using an account with my real pictures none of these whores is worthy of me. Just slut after slut.
They barely have anything in their bios and all their pictures are posing like prostitutes.
Some of them are prostitutes btw. I watched a video where a dude said if you make a tinder account and just post a hand with money, regular women will message you stating their price.

Some of them are prostitutes btw. I watched a video where a dude said if you make a tinder account and just post a hand with money, regular women will message you stating their price.
And at the end he spended money on some ladies

in the west every girl is a prostitute :)

Remember, AWALT

What do you expect from dating apps? Majority just look for quick and easy hookup in there