Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only reason people are angry about recent abortion laws/changes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Its because it took away a % of sexual liberation. What little or huge impact it had, it still had impact to stir fumes from ones that have unprotected sex carelessly and even intentionally.

Sure, abortion in some cases makes sense.

Also dont forget.

18 Shocking Abortion Statistics Rape Victims - HRF

1. Fewer than 1% of all abortions take place because there has been rape or incest involved to create the pregnancy.

What I conclude from this is that, less than 1% occur from being forced into it. Ok for the sake of the argument, you dont want the baby because you were forced into it. But its less than 1%?

So that leaves room for a huge % of where either.

1. Numerous one night stands occur, to feed their "muh low sex drive"
  2. Consensual sex without protection
  3. Some enjoy having a guy cum into them intentionally and they go with the abortion.
At the end of they day its complaining that they cant have careless sex tbh tbh.

It was a big lifefuel for me.
Lifefuel for condom sellers also.

If they get angry over this shit imagine them living our lives for a day.

soyboys are feigning outrage to please their queens

It's sickening how casual holes are about murdering their own baby growing inside them. They value their ability to fuck around and wageslave more than their children. This gets to the heart of and reveals their cold, demonic, selfishness.

Its because it took away a % of sexual liberation. What little or huge impact it had, it still had impact to stir fumes from ones that have unprotected sex carelessly and even intentionally.

Sure, abortion in some cases makes sense.

Also dont forget.

18 Shocking Abortion Statistics Rape Victims - HRF

1. Fewer than 1% of all abortions take place because there has been rape or incest involved to create the pregnancy.

What I conclude from this is that, less than 1% occur from being forced into it. Ok for the sake of the argument, you dont want the baby because you were forced into it. But its less than 1%?

So that leaves room for a huge % of where either.

1. Numerous one night stands occur, to feed their "muh low sex drive"
  2. Consensual sex without protection
  3. Some enjoy having a guy cum into them intentionally and they go with the abortion.
At the end of they day its complaining that they cant have careless sex tbh tbh.

Here is an even larger blackpill: a huge chunk of rapes are just regretted hookups (forcible rape is insanely rare) and likewise incest is often consensual (especially in Alabama)

So out of some 640k+ reported abortions that take place each year (unreported number is much higher) only 2 or 3 are actually legit and the rest are just women mopping up after themselves after being whores

It's sickening how casual holes are about murdering their own baby growing inside them. They value their ability to fuck around and wageslave more than their children. This gets to the heart of and reveals their cold, demonic, selfishness.

Yep, most normies are demonic now-days, heading straight for hell. I like your cope > rope. I will never rope, Im not going to risk ending up in hell with all those demonic baby-murdering demonsluts.

Yes exactly, well said.

If foids truly cared about their children, or their potential children, they would refrain from having them when not in stable marriages, and they wouldn't need to be aborting children that they didn't intend to have in the first place. It's not about empathy, but self-indulgence.

i love seeing foids and cucks pissed

welcome back man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back