Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only privileged people are cared about... (White Women)

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★
This is undeniably true, so I imagine this will be left entirely untouched by IT or bitches like lexxxmaria. This doesn't fit the narrative people like them try so desperately to push, so they will ignore this post.

Think about it. In the world, there are hundreds of millions of underprivileged people on the planet, yet you really only hear about the "struggles" of mainly one group: WHITE WOMEN... There are ethnics being fucking beheaded by the cartel because Jorge never received his drug money, yet all you hear about is white whores not being able to kill their children because they were irresponsible.

Sheboons are beaten and raped all the time by their own men (lol), yet feminists are more concerned if a privileged blonde slut gets catcalled or "cOeRceD" into sex. How often do you hear massive ground-breaking news stories about ethnic women getting raped? It's rare, right? It's mostly stories about white women despite the fact that it's less likely to happen to them. If a white slut that wears an outfit that screams "please fuck me" gets "raped", the entire internet freezes and people are upset for days about this minor situation, but if ISIS stones a bitch for accidentally making eye contact with another male, nobody fucking cares. It's like the joker meme: An ethnic woman gets chopped in half and nobody bats an eye, but when white girls can't show their shoulders in school, everyone loses their minds.

The Netflix teen drama 13 Reasons Why is about a privileged, attractive, white girl who kills herself because she most likely felt guilty about enjoying getting fucked by a chad football player. It is broadly seen as an influential show about the mental health of teens, but ask yourself this, would this show be as popular if it was about a poverty-stricken, mentally ill, ugly teen male from a shithole country? That's rhetorical because obviously it wouldn't. People only care about the mental health of white women.

Even though the male suicide rate is much higher than the female suicide rate, the "depression and mental health" cOnVerSAtioN is primarily aimed at women, again, particularly WHITE women. We rot in misery every day, yet the general population is only concerned about white sluts feeling sad because Chad won't fuck them until they bleed. I remember in high school one of the "inspirational" videos my school hosted on their website was a video where a group of students went around the school and complemented a bunch of other students to improve the mental health of the school. Literally the only students who received compliments were white girls and one sheboon. Not a single male student was interacted with in the video.

If an incel is hopeless and just says "FUCK IT, I'LL RAPEMAX", he is much more likely to get away with it if he violates an ethnic bitch. Touching a white slut is basically a death sentence. If you don't literally get sentenced to death, you'll most likely have your own balls force-fed to you by blue-pilled, low IQ, violent degenerates in prison. Not supporting this by the way, just stating a fact.

We've deluded white whores with a false sense of oppression. Saying a white woman has nice tits on the street is equivalent to sodomizing 100 little eight-year-old children from curryland in the eyes of the public. The white cunts actually feel this is true too. White women genuinely think their so-called "oppression" is on par to black slaves in the United States. A white women will read a book on slavery in the United States *OOGA BOOGA I'M A SLAVE* and think "well, women have to deal with mansplaining, so we're basically the same". White women walk around their wealthy gated suburbs and actually think they are in danger of a man jumping out of the bushes and skinning them alive. Don't get me wrong, this would be spectacular if it happened in a video game, but it almost never happens in reality.

I'm just so fucking sick of white women bitching all the time, acting like any of them have anything to actually be upset about. I DON'T care when they get catcalled, I DON'T care about "unfair" dress codes, and I DON'T care when they get raped. The world would be so much better if white women learned how to SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

TLDR: Society only cares about the well-being of white women. Ethnics and men can be tortured, gruesomely murdered, or driven to suicide, yet the western world is only focused on white women fearing being catcalled or not being able to show their shoulders in school. Despite the fact that white women live the easiest lives on the planet, society seems most concerned about their "issues" while ignoring the struggles of the rest.

Last edited:
Yes, even the left recognizes that. White foids are the serpent's head that needs to cut off. It'd have a domino effect and every foid would drop their entitlement at that instant if JBWs grew their balls back.

White foids are the most privileged, the most arrogant and the most cruel towards low-ranking men.

This is undeniably true, so I imagine this will be left entirely untouched by IT or bitches like lexxxmaria. This doesn't fit the narrative people like them try so desperately to push, so they will ignore this post.

Think about it. In the world, there are hundreds of millions of underprivileged people on the planet, yet you really only hear about the "struggles" of mainly one group: WHITE WOMEN... There are ethnics being fucking beheaded by the cartel because Jorge never received his drug money, yet all you hear about is white whores not being able to kill their children because they were irresponsible.

Sheboons are beaten and raped all the time by their own men (lol), yet feminists are more concerned if a privileged blonde slut gets catcalled or "cOeRceD" into sex. How often do you hear massive ground-breaking news stories about ethnic women getting raped? It's rare, right? It's mostly stories about white women despite the fact that it's less likely to happen to them. If a white slut that wears an outfit that screams "please fuck me" gets "raped", the entire internet freezes and people are upset for days about this minor situation, but if ISIS stones a bitch for accidentally making eye contact with another male, nobody fucking cares. It's like the joker meme: An ethnic woman gets chopped in half and nobody bats an eye, but when white girls can't show their shoulders in school, everyone loses their minds.

The Netflix teen drama 13 Reasons Why is about a privileged, attractive, white girl who kills herself because she most likely felt guilty about enjoying getting fucked by a chad football player. It is broadly seen as an influential show about the mental health of teens, but ask yourself this, would this show be as popular if it was about a poverty-stricken, mentally ill, ugly teen male from a shithole country? That's rhetorical because obviously it wouldn't. People only care about the mental health of white women.

Even though the male suicide rate is much higher than the female suicide rate, the "depression and mental health" cOnVerSAtioN is primarily aimed at women, again, particularly WHITE women. We rot in misery every day, yet the general population is only concerned about white sluts feeling sad because Chad won't fuck them until they bleed. I remember in high school one of the "inspirational" videos my school hosted on their website was a video where a group of students went around the school and complemented a bunch of other students to improve the mental health of the school. Literally the only students who received compliments were white girls and one sheboon. Not a single male student was interacted with in the video.

If an incel is hopeless and just says "FUCK IT, I'LL RAPEMAX", he is much more likely to get away with it if he violates an ethnic bitch. Touching a white slut is basically a death sentence. If you don't literally get sentenced to death, you'll most likely have your own balls force-fed to you by blue-pilled, low IQ, violent degenerates in prison. Not supporting this by the way, just stating a fact.

We've deluded white whores with a false sense of oppression. Saying a white woman has nice tits on the street is equivalent to sodomizing 100 little eight-year-old children from curryland in the eyes of the public. The white cunts actually feel this is true too. White women genuinely think their so-called "oppression" is on par to black slaves in the United States. A white women will read a book on slavery in the United States *OOGA BOOGA I'M A SLAVE* and think "well, women have to deal with mansplaining, so we're basically the same". White women walk around their wealthy gated suburbs and actually think they are in danger of a man jumping out of the bushes and skinning them alive. Don't get me wrong, this would be spectacular if it happened in a video game, but it almost never happens in reality.

I'm just so fucking sick of white women bitching all the time, acting like any of them have anything to actually be upset about. I DON'T care when they get catcalled, I DON'T care about "unfair" dress codes, and I DON'T care when they get raped. The world would be so much better if white women learned how to SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

TLDR: Society only cares about the well-being of white women. Ethnics and men can be tortured, gruesomely murdered, or driven to suicide, yet the western world is only focused on white women fearing being catcalled or not being able to show their shoulders in school. Despite the fact that white women live the easiest lives on the planet, society seems most concerned about their "issues" while ignoring the struggles of the rest.
Most of those who bully you on reddit are white foids and trannies.

I've never understood white knights who cry or get outraged when Tyrone kills or beats up his white whore, and I feel nothing but schadenfreude. I would never defend white foids.

Yes, even the left recognizes that. White foids are the serpent's head that needs to cut off. It'd have a domino effect and every foid would drop their entitlement at that instant if JBWs grew their balls back.
I see this meme posted from the left a lot though:

GFwG3RKXIAAUFEm

White women have seemingly escaped criticism through calling this "misogyny"

I've never understood white knights who cry or get outraged when Tyrone kills or beats up his white whore, and I feel nothing but schadenfreude. I would never defend white foids.
One time in high school I stopped to let a white foid pass me outside at the end of school, as it gets crowded and I didnt want to bump into her, i give her a glance and wait for her to walk by and she just says 'do i know you?...' and looks at me disgusted. Fucking pissed me off to no end, she ran to her friends and started ranting about me right away. I wanted to tackle her and smash her head in, I would've been killed by white knights though, which is fucking absurd. FUck all these bitches i wish nothing but pure hell fire inflicted onto them.

I see this meme posted from the left a lot though:

View attachment 1209033

White women have seemingly escaped criticism through calling this "misogyny"
Lol. Trite as it may sound, but in white whores' case, it is true, "the more beautiful on the outside, the uglier on the inside". Although Korean foids might be the ugliest foids on the inside.

Also, JFL @ stacy-copers who believe beckies are worse than them.

Lol. Trite as it may sound, but in white whores' case, it is true, "the more beautiful on the outside, the uglier on the inside". Although Korean foids might be the ugliest foids on the inside.

Also, JFL @ stacy-copers who believe beckies are worse than them.
The more beautiful the appearance and the higher the rank (And white foids occupy the highest step in the female racial hierarchy) moreover, they are disconnected from reality.

The more beautiful the appearance and the higher the rank (And white foids occupy the highest step in the female racial hierarchy) moreover, they are disconnected from reality.
Well, nothing that hasn't been said already. They are not disconnected from the reality. They live in a reality that is facilitated by a fascist system, exacerbated by the cuckery of JBWs + whoredom of noodles. No 'beauty' is precious enough that people would subject themselves to suffering to preserve that. Warcrimes are a great reminder of that.

They just want more power, like the entitled spoiled children they are. Why would entitled spoiled children care if it's unfair to others? That would require having some moral sense, which they never developed because they didn't need to, guys literally get physically beaten since young age if they act bitchy or morally wrong, foids do not. Especially the white ones.