Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only people who are able to obtain sexual partners and reproduce should be forced to work

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
Title. Chads get whatever they want out of society. At this point society IS chads. With that said, I shouldn’t wage slave to support chads world.

Chad can labor to hold up the structural integrity of his property. Not us. Chad goes on yacht cruises, private clubs, to crazy mansion parties, gets all the promotions and salary raises at work, has all the friends, and gets all the women obviously.

I stay holed up in my room in my parents house playing gta, posting on here, watching YouTube, and jerking off.

That’s not a life worth wage slaving for. Chad and chadlites should support and fund our NEET lifestyle in exchange for the women. Don’t let the kikes have their economy if we can’t have our masculine pleasures

No pussy no labor.

Obvs. Neetdom is the passive revolution we can all do our best to contribute to!

You aren't forced to work, it's just that humans have costs to live and so it costs money. By staying inside and not going to many activities you are already reducing spending a lot.

You aren't forced to work, it's just that humans have costs to live and so it costs money. By staying inside and not going to many activities you are already reducing spending a lot.
Yeah because it’s free for me to eat food and have a roof over my head

Lmao gtfo kike lover. Go wage slave for your goy scheckles while we revolutionize against the capitalist machine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back