Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ONLY PEDO FOIDS COULD FIND ME ATTRACTIVE, I LOOK LIKE A 11 YO!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I have been watching some "to catch a predator" and they were using decoys who were 19 or older who looked 12 for the realism. And it made me think about myself. I am almost 30 and I look EXACTLY THE SAME WAY I did when I was 11-12. Literally. The same face, the same skin (now it's acne-free so maybe even younger), the same body shape and size (I already explained here many of times I have some sort of condition that prevents me from gaining weight). Who the fuck could find a 11-12 yo looking guy attractive other than pedos. An since only like 0.01% of foids are pedo (or whatever extremely low number that is), that's GGs for me. Even with a full beard people don't give me 20 years. When I was beardless 4 years ago, my doctor asked me if I finished middle school because he wasn't sure (that means he wasn't sure if I was 15 at least). And I was already in mid 20s. I looked at my pics from when I was 19 and 14, I looked the same then as I look now. Just with beard that I have to have to look 18-ish. And more body hair obviously too.
Not only is it over for me in a romantic sense, but also socially, guys like me are treated like shit, like kids. I can't succeed in my life on ANY level due to my genes. That's why I officially make a statement, that I WILL kill myself before the end of 2021.

Last edited:
How tall are you?

You can try going back to middle school and ascend with pedo foid teacher.

Just gain weight and muscle dude, you’re not trying hard enough

What’s the condition then puss puss?

Still chad only. Sorry brah, it's over for pedocels.

If you eat clean foods is possible to live longtime bro

What’s the condition then puss puss?
IDK, doctors in my country don't let me get genetically tested for it. They don[t want me to get money from the govt for whatever I have but I'm working on it. I also have IBS which prevents me from digesting certain types of food. Like literally, completely, I will eat something and shit it out completely.
If you eat clean foods is possible to live longtime bro
That's the last thing I want, to live long.

Pedo foids me

IDK, doctors in my country don't let me get genetically tested for it. They don[t want me to get money from the govt for whatever I have but I'm working on it. I also have IBS which prevents me from digesting certain types of food. Like literally, completely, I will eat something and shit it out completely.

That's the last thing I want, to live long.
Fakecel avoiding diagnosis :feelsclown:

You're such a little tease OP.
Too bad you didn't meet Jeffy Jeff and his cool gang back then. I'm sure you would have escaped inceldom.

Pull an immigrant trick like those dudes in Germany or Sweden, 30 years old larping as 14, you can dicksize mog the kids & get some.

Mogs me because of beard. I get often said that I look younger or "don't get older". Would I be female, this would great, so not so.

you probably think that about yourself but in reality you look much older

you probably think that about yourself but in reality you look much older
Have you read the op? I am not given even 20 years with beard. Without it - 15 or less. I look on pics like I did back then. No one believes my age ever

Have you read the op? I am not given even 20 years with beard. Without it - 15 or less. I look on pics like I did back then. No one believes my age ever
It feels like bragging to me, even if it is true I never get good vibes from dudes bragging about their youthfulness considering all the pedocels we have here

I am the same way OP.
I'm gonna be 21 in January, but i look 13. TBH i also have the voice of an autistic 12 year old. And i'm 5'6, with 4 inch dick.
It never began for me. I'm constantly bullied online for being "underage" yet i'm a grown ass fucking adult

It feels like bragging to me, even if it is true I never get good vibes from dudes bragging about their youthfulness considering all the pedocels we have here
Just brag about being unattractive theory.

Just find a school teacher JFL. Female teachers are known for raping kids these days, so help stop a child from getting molested.